• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Question What does your morning routine look like?

Max.christie

Greenlighter
Wake up 6am. Have a viavanse to get going and 4-6 4mg nicotine mints, pray, read, set of for work at 6.30am. Stop at McDonald's and get a latte with extra expresso shot. Start work at 7am. Have two Tyanol 3's. Nicotine mints all day. Two monster caffeine drinks during day. Start vaping weed at midday. Work until 5pm. Have more weed and some codeine. Get home have a valium. More nic mints and depending wether I want to get high more weed. Have a sleeping tablet and get to bed at 10pm. Try to get my wife to have sex off course before we go to sleep.

seedee

Bluelighter
wake up at 2:00 am get dressed shit brush teeth make coffee make lunch and hop in the truck for 3 to drive up into the mountains. logging by 5 am. call it morning or night i don't know anymore that line was blurred a loooooong time ago

Shelbel69

Bluelighter
Well my heart stopped a couple years ago so they used one of those shockers with the paddles to bring me back to alive and I lived but that's when my feet started hurting. I got sober that day too. Near death was enough for me, but my doctor thinks my feet were damaged from meth which is why I didn't notice they hurt, I was high... which I do not agree with. The other possibility I figured out is my coppers been low for at least a year and the last positive test I had where my copper was normal was five years ago. Copper can cause nerve damage and pain forever. As I'm in the middle of a real mess of doctor visits and painful tests all I can say is I can't wear socks right now my feet hurt so bad and sadly no one will give me more pain meds what's worse my pain is getting worse and I already deal with a lot of stress from gastric bypass, in the end I am responsible for my self is just my energy level is so low I can't even order stuff right now or shop for a new car it's hard to just make breakfast today. I have not eaten my egg sandwich on three days because I can't make it.... Maybe I will today but anyways back to your question it's bad enough it effects my balance and yea I've dealt with it a year now. I just need my blood tests to ask be normal and they're not and what is confusing me is why none of my doctor's so much at have a recommendation for me as to how to fix anything let alone a bunch of things. White blood count for example wouldn't your think every doctor would have a opinion?, nope it's wait a month to talk to your gastric bypass doctor who's charging me 300$ he did say I don't need to worry they all say that but my tests aren't made up and lots my stuff is really low. It doesn't help copper effects your ability to think. To remember. So I could really use a helper in this like I'm starting to get scared which doesn't look good in 6"3 and being scared brings up bad memories of doing meth. I just want to fix the pain today with a magic pill. Yikes. That doesn't sound right but I am considering checking myself into the hospital. I'll get blood tests again soon but everything's taking so much time.

Even if it's just a I hope it works out for you buddy, it would help me right now.

I just feel like all these doctors don't care if I die, why would they there busy enough there's someone to take my place... Maybe it's the pain making me annoying. Sorry
You have no reason to apologize to me. Is it neuropathy? I had that & it is beyond painful. I was diagnosed in 2013 (pre drug abuse) & 6 months later it vanished. Then in September of 2019 it came back. That's when I started up with Meth. It came back with a vengeance. I feel your pain my friend & the doctors are idiots when it comes to nerve pain. They don't know shit about shit. The 2nd wave cost me my career, I could not stand on my feet for 8 hours. I finally broke down & saw a pain management doctor. He prescribed hydrocodone. It only seemed to help if I took it with a benzo. I did this combo for awhile & then poof! The pain, the agonizing invisible disease went away. Anyway I didn't mean to talk over you but I feel real bad for you & wanted to let you know your feelings are valid. Please don't give up, I'm here if you need to vent/talk. Stay strong.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
Wake up, grab a cup of joe, light a ciggie, pee, walk the dog, ( you can get killed walking your doggie ) come in, grab the laptop, Scroll the weather and then BL. Chime in where I can in the serious forums and leave TL for last. It's like the dessert after the meal. Sometimes I smoke a doobie in the AM ( most times I wait until after lunch ). Pop about 4 grams of kratom and get my ass in gear. Rinse and repeat the next morning.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
It begins at 3am. The alcohol has worn off. I run to the toilet and let out massive diarrhea. I smoke weed until I gag, then I puke up my stomach. I lay there for hours nausea from hunger, around 6 I run to the kitchen and take 3 single bites of an apple, all I can muster, then back to lay down. I try to get on bluelighr but the admins are noobs. I shit 3 more times, finish my apple, tell myself I really ought to start brushing my teeth.

drewbocop

Bluelighter
wake up at 2:00 am get dressed shit brush teeth make coffee make lunch and hop in the truck for 3 to drive up into the mountains. logging by 5 am. call it morning or night i don't know anymore that line was blurred a loooooong time ago
Suddenly, me waking at 4:10am to get ready and drive down the road a minute to work at 5 doesn't seem so bad. Good lord man, that is brutal. Hope you're getting enough sleep, I know I don't.

seedee

Bluelighter
h
Suddenly, me waking at 4:10am to get ready and drive down the road a minute to work at 5 doesn't seem so bad. Good lord man, that is brutal. Hope you're getting enough sleep, I know I don't.
ahaha no it's not so bad. you get used to it. 5 hours a night is the magic number. any less after a couple weeks ya start to get real tired. it's hard to get proper sleep i hear that!

drewbocop

Bluelighter
h

ahaha no it's not so bad. you get used to it. 5 hours a night is the magic number. any less after a couple weeks ya start to get real tired. it's hard to get proper sleep i hear that!
Yep, I also try to hit 5-6 hours. Currently on 0 though.

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Either I'm scrambling to shove stuff in my pockets and get out the house on time, or I'm oversleeping a terrible amount and being late for work.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Lately: wake up, take caffeine to shake off my grogginess, if I'm really struggling I might take 10mg of n-methyl-cyclozodone. Make a protein shake with 30g of protein, a 14 mushroom medicinal mushroom blend, and a blend of greens powder. Inject 500ug of BPC-157 subcutaneously (doing a run to help with joint pain, also I find it greatly reduces my desire for stimulants). Take a few more supplements. Hop on my computer and start work, and often Bluelight.

Ideally: All the same stuff but wake up earlier and start with working out. Gotta get back to that.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
i hear birds outside and think, why won't those motherfuckers just STFU? what are they so happy about anyway?

“Birds are and always have been reincarnated old men with Tourette's syndrome having somehow managed to dupe the reproductive saga. They fuck each other and tend to their home repairs and children while never missing their true mission. To scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth. They know the truth. Screaming bloody murder all over the world in our ears, but sadly we don't speak bird.”​

― Kurt Cobain, Journals

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
i thought maybe the bird outside my window may have been returning home from a night of partying at 4 am and it was just his ol lady giving him shit. your reason makes much more sense tho. thanx

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
i thought maybe the bird outside my window may have been returning home from a night of partying at 4 am and it was just his ol lady giving him shit. your reason makes much more sense tho. thanx
either scenario =