• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What does your heroin look like and where is it from? (pics)

Branggen

Bluelighter
I do not believe this breaks any rules as long as no one gets to specific about locations and no one tries to identify any substances so lets keep it to state/province/country names.
I think it would be interesting to see the varieties of heroin that are being sold around the world. It would also be helpful and possibly harm reducing to give an approximation of the quality of what is in your picture.
Thanks to anyone who can contribute and stay safe ;)

This is really not OD material. It's kind of a useless thread, as most people can't be certain of where their dope is coming from. I'm not sure if it's against the rules but it's a waste of time as not HR related to any extent

What I mean is where THEY got it from not the origin of it. I do realize that this is not particularly based on HR, but must everything on this site be related to that. I mean I dont think most people are doing drugs to be safe, they do it for their own pleasure and interest which is the same reason I posted this.

What I mean is where THEY got it from not the origin of it. I do realize that this is not particularly based on HR, but must everything on this site be related to that. I mean I dont think most people are doing drugs to be safe, they do it for their own pleasure and interest which is the same reason I posted this.

I think all the non-HR stuff is supposed to go to Drug Culture.