Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what does it feel like when you O.D?

Re: i have to share this one

saywhat said:
I have been a pretty casual user of e since i was 18, I am now 32 and on the weekend i had a few drinks with the girls then i dropped a green mitsubishi one minute i remember chatting to my girlfriend no problem then 3 hours later i wake up in emergency at hospital attched to monitors have no recollection and fortunately as my boyfriend was just about to join me he has his head together enough to drag me from under the table i had dropped unconcious to

I was in an ambulance no recollection nothing

this happened on sunday night and i will never touch chemmys again

I suppose when u read about people dying from an overdose you assumme they were heavy users and had a few tablets

It only takes one tablet and even after using recreationally it can happen to anyone
I have taken maybe 3 e this year
but believe me thats the last one for me

and im sure anyone that saw me getting dragged out of this popular bar on sunday night in Perth hopefully took it as a sign

The green Mitsu's had a really strong content of MD... I'd say getting around the 120-150mg mark (correct me if I'm wrong). So it could have been they were a strong dose... Shouldn't mix Dissaccociatives with MDMA... Even if it is a 'Few'. What defines 'few'... It don't matter how many. Alcohol is Alcohol and mixing with MD is mixing with MD...

Anyway, maybe you've been popping for long enough anyway... Maybe it's time to move on and find the other new 'experience' that tickles your pickle!

SpecTBK=D

you shouldnt really remember much about the night if you OD.. just waking up the next morning and wondering how the fuck you got to where ever you are and what happened to you the night before.. if they're enjoying it they probably havent had a real OD just a big dose

^^ and where did you get that piece of wisdom from?

Have you ever OD?

One of my *once best* mates was telling me how I should munch 10-15 pills over a period of time in the night and I would end up on the ground having an uncontrollable fit. Just so much MDXX and Serotonin brain sauce that the body doesn't know what to do with it. Telling me how great it was etc...

My reply: *I don't doubt it is great and an awesome feeling, but I'd rather not. That amount of Neuro's in my head, I'd definately rather not*

SpecTBK =D

i sort of over dosed once, interms of having too much to have any real fun, i was at a rave and had 2 pink mitseys, droped a hole then thought it wanst coming on so i had another half, then thought fuck it and droped the other half, i didnt realise it but i did this in around 30mins, so the pills didnt really have time to werk, spent the rest of the night sitting down outside trying to calm down, i mean i didnt really over dose but i had too much and wasted two good pills and a $30 ticket, learnt a lesson though

Last edited:
I O'Ded on poppy tea seeds as per a thread elsewhere on bluelight. It wasn't fun in the slightest. It was one of the worst experiences of my life actually.

Waking up with 4 ambulance officers surrounding me on the floor in my bedroom, with my family in tears and thinking i was dead; not fun. To answer the question ODing, in my case, on poppy seeds was just like nodding. I can't remeber a thing about 20 minutes before I ODed, so I don't think you can actually "feel" what it feels like to OD; you just get the effects afterwards; if you live.

Sorry if this sounds a bit grim, but ive just come outta hospital recently and still a little shaken up by the ordeal.

pete_gasparino said:

I've heard of people drinking on MDMA, before, after, etc., and suffering no ill effects, though I doubt they would have drank much.
\

my first few months of taking ecstasy, i was VERY drunk each time i dropped, and never had a bad experience. one of my friends LOVES his beer and will easily go through 10 - 20 beers in the course of one night whilst taking pills, and he too has never had a bad experience.

i dunno if i really did or not but the most fucked up i ever been, i think it was close to a OD....i have taken pills before and stronger ones like the mitzi's etc... i took 1pill was a melody i think, pink one,and though it was weak... so stupid me, takes the second, then 10 mins later the 1st hits me strong then i know im in trouble i was just sitting there for like 3 hours coulndnt walk, my eyes rolled back into my head and i was freaking out thinkng i was going to die when the first waves of it was hitting me was almost tooo much. but it did feel nice (MDMA is always nice if i was going to kill myself this is how i would do it) and i dont remember half the night cept i sat down,staring at the lighting at the club, like hypnotized. and it was sooo strong but i was thinking i cant die like this! i kinda tryed to keep my mind off that, so i could enjoy it. my friends asking me if im ok, cuz i looked like a zombie, when i got home i looked in the mirror my lip was really swollen up like 4x its normal size... dont even remember biting at it, my body was numb. was weird dont know if i really did od, but i will never do 2 again (im a tiny girl 52kgs, 175cms)

Last edited:
I think perhaps there is some confusion over the difference between a medical overdose (where you will die unless you receive medical attention) and taking two pills (where your eyes wobble more than normal and you have to sit outside for ten minutes).

The last estimated LD50 data I saw for MDMA was somewhere in the region of 6g for an adult of average mass. That's the equivalent of taking 60 typical street pills in one go to give yourself a 50% chance of dying without medical attention.

Not two FFS.

clop

The last time I was in melbourne almost ODd on a nice whack of H, but as previous posts, to much in bliss to forget to breathe due to the nodding, luckily I moved to my side and it was sweet after that, almost forgot the consequences after not having a taste for almost 10 years now. Funny enough its cheaper to fly from NZ to OZ for an H weekend... However had a huge hit of G the other week, simply too wasted to remember that I hadnt measured it, drank the horrid crap without juice.. Thought that was the end for now, rung my mate to come around, but nothing happened, it was just really enjoyable. Now im thinking what a lucky egg I am, sitting here smoking ice on the verandah of a nice hot wellington day (thank god for free wireless). The day goes on..........