• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Megathread

Does it go in normal vapes?
Totally. View it like you would regular cannabis flower. It’s the same thing minus thc.
I'm smoking some from time to time. I'm curious about the vaping.
In extension, vaporizing cannabinoids is by far a much more medicinal way of transferring the actives into the bloodstream and body tissues.

smoking cannabis can never come close to providing the same level of broad range medicinal benefits vaporizing will.

vaporizing cannabinoids is by far a much more medicinal way of transferring the actives into the bloodstream and body tissues

I was vaping it for a day or two but the coil with vape I got given went and I can't get any more coils as either to expensive and ebay is playing up but I have CBD liquid, well I think I do, I am sending some off to wedinos, I have a firm, an envelope and a stamp which is normally all I need but it's a little bottle so needs 2 stamps

I was vaping it for a day or two but the coil with vape I got given went and I can't get any more coils as either to expensive and ebay is playing up but I have CBD liquid, well I think I do, I am sending some off to wedinos, I have a firm, an envelope and a stamp which is normally all I need but it's a little bottle so needs 2 stamps
So you just need a working flower vape which won’t let you down ideally.

There are many, portables and desktops, to choose from. Which you can rely on day in and out mostly.

One I use often is called the Vapcap. Works with a simple torch lighter. 1,2,3 or 4 jets.

You only need gas and working torch lighter, not a bic, and you always have on demand vapor on hand.

So many others too. I spent much time on numerous vaporizer forums looking for the best vapes, before I ever joined BL.

I have bizarre unexplainable allergic type reactions to most cannabis flower vaporizers, which is entirely material unrelated (not metals or ceramic or glass etc), more like my deprogrammed immune system rejects the vapor signature of certain vapes but not others, to varying degrees.

I have a friend elsewhere who just got some decent CBD flower from USA to UK for fifty OZ cost.

I plan to ask for a link, if you’re interested just shout me and will pass it to you to have a look.

Still wasted on acid here, 1600 ug Weekend gone, 103 tabs in a month, nuts huh!

You only need gas and working torch lighter

I found one of those and almost set light to my draws it didn't go out after lighting a candle for my wax melts good job I went to make a tea as there was a bit of smoke, and I open the draw abd the sandwich bags and sellotape was all brown, and melted

Not buying one after that lol

I think this vape is okay when I get a coil, as it was just used so needed replacing anyway

On topic with the latest posts: I understand the benefits of vaping flower vs smoking (joints or otherwise). Most of the negative hype has been around vaping illegal concentrates, right? With vitamine 3 acetate or whatever? Curious to know everyone's thoughts on the health of vaping a PAX Era pod and the like.

Answering OP's original question: With CBD oil, it basically reduces my anxiety by a bit, or reduces the negative effects of too much coffee. Not much else I'm afraid, even with high-quality full-spectrum oils. Vaping CBD concentrates definitely has a noticeable effect on greatly reduced anxiety, though.

CBD flower and vapes are great. You definitely notice your muscles relax, your anxiety decrease, your breaths become fuller—it's awesome. But you don't get that euphoria, pain suppressant, altered perspective, or elevated mood like you do from THC-dominant blends. At least in my experience. It's wild how CBD flower is taking off in smoke shops since the farm bill passed, and even with brands like - please do not plug - that ship to all U.S. states.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vaping CBD concentrates definitely has a noticeable effect on greatly reduced anxiety, though

I bought 2 bottles of 1000mg cbd and it's crap, if anything it's stimulating I've put it in a draw, sent a sample to be tested and started vaping nicotine again after a year of not vaping at all

Not sure if this is the CBD itself or the slight levels of THC in the hemp CBD oil, but I took 200mg of CBD a while ago and definitely do feel something. Though, the oil also has 2mg THC per 50mg CBD (e.g. around 25:1). Still, I'm unsure if the mild effects I am noticing have more to do with the 8mg THC or the CBD. I've been fairly productive overall, but I have definitely noticed some effects. Though, it could just be from the small amount of THC. I don't think that's entirely true though, because I feel much more focused and productive than I would from THC.

Though, both most likely play a role. I'm not sure about CBD on its own though, as I've only taken full spectrum. One interesting thing I've noticed (for me anyways) is that Indica strains (and also CBD oil in high enough doses) seem to lead to vivid dreams. However, it seems to be the opposite effect with THC and THC-dominant cannabis. This tends to lead to less vivid dreams at night and less dreams in general it seems. Also, CBD seems to be a bit sedating at times.

Last edited:
And for a start, CBD is actually not SUPPOSED to feel like anything, except subtly relaxing, and one of it’s real selling points, contrary to thc Which helps you get to sleep but ironically prevents true deep sleep CBD facilitates true deep sleep and makes it easier to stay there and keep returning to it.

It’s overall benefits in general are imperceptible to most but anything going on inside the body our consciousness and intuition is capable of becoming aware of it.

I’ve been taking CBD oil just recently for the first time in years and I do notice a relaxing affect from it if I take it with my benzos There definitely seems to be a synergy.
Interesting. This may explain why I seem to get more vivid dreams from it.

Interesting. This may explain why I seem to get more vivid dreams from it.
Yes definitely. I’m poor at recounting the precise details, deliberately in selective, but not all cases where I truly love my details lol.

But often, it’s the essential gist which matters to me. So to save memory space I just roll with that.

But what I say about the thc, aiding falling asleep, but not staying there necessarily, and being unable to an extent, to reach true deep sleep, I believe has strong factual basis.

Another funny irony.

Similarly, CBD has the opposite effect. As anybody informed should rightly expect, the psychoactive effects are mostly, but not entirely IMO, imperceptible.

But, to be understood- CBD, DOES facilitate true deep, restful, and crucially, repairative sleep.

It’s an invisibly powerful supplement in a sense.

But funnily, @LandsUnknown thanks for this mention here, for once, it slipped my mind to take my CBD oil dose today. So high on weed and kava.

You reminded me. I put my 10 precious drops into a capsule. It definitely chills me out. CBD is not-effectless, in my intuitive observation.

Bottom line, and don’t tell the FDA lol, CBD is a medicine, not a drug.

I make my own sleeping tincture using a few different cannabinoids with CBD being the dominant one.

Using the ratio of cannabinoids, 6:2:2:1 (CBD: CBN: D8: CBG), I dissolve these in several more parts (alcohol or MCT) to make a tincture. Isolates readily dissolve but the distillates can take longer to mix into the tincture. I shake before use, and it is taken 1 hour prior to bed time. Works all night long. Tolerance builds after a few consecutive days of use.

Not sure if this is the CBD itself or the slight levels of THC in the hemp CBD oil, but I took 200mg of CBD a while ago and definitely do feel something. Though, the oil also has 2mg THC per 50mg CBD (e.g. around 25:1). Still, I'm unsure if the mild effects I am noticing have more to do with the 8mg THC or the CBD. I've been fairly productive overall, but I have definitely noticed some effects. Though, it could just be from the small amount of THC

I actually got told that CBD seems to only work if it has a very small amount of THC with it, interesting point

Yes it's exactly that it's so fucking expensive I'd be pissed off if a drop fell on my lap or something, I was like "there goes 50p" lol

Can't afford to stay on it anymore
I feel you. When it should, IMO and anybody’s with a semi Witt about them, be available to all, for basic communal production cost, in my ideal world I dream of.

Making edibles by infusing high % CBD flower into coconut oil may be a cheaper way.

I actually got told that CBD seems to only work if it has a very small amount of THC with it, interesting point
I think it’s more that, when combined with thc, there is a spark of synergy, like a modulating effect, medicinally.

It’s firmly understood that as a medicine powerhouse, and especially for those seeking it for vital health purposes, like life saving cases, THC and CBD together is way more effective and powerful than either alone.

I get plenty of thc daily from organic vaped and edible weed, so by adding, just for the meantime at a time of much need healthwise, the CBD oil, it’s effectively enhancing the medicinal action of my own weed and THC saturation, and vice versa.

In theory, according to logic at least.

So it’s probably true yes in a roundabout, or simple way, to say CBD needs THC to work.

But in the context I have tried to put it.

Cannabis users, would benefit a lot by supplementing CBD alongside their regular THC intake, for the medicinal synergy.

Of course, high price is the biggest bugbear. But apart from that, only a small percentage of cannabis users are wily enough to listen, take interest, comprehend this fact, and be proactive about it.

Smoking weed unfortunately doesn’t undo a dull mind in all cases.

CBD is expensive, but not too expensive. I find it potent at 100mg (I smoke weed with it too).

A single dose of 50mg is sedating.

I used to have sleep problems until I started smoking everyday. I don't like benzos. So I don't have many options lol.

I hope you've found a solution.

Hi all, don’t ever post here but here I am 😊

I was just wondering if those CBD pre-rolls you can buy here in the UK are actually any good? Just need relaxation at this point.

Got a Pineapple Express and Grape-Ape on the way to try them out but just wanted to know if it’s better or different than the oil?

Thanks!