• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Megathread

I was under the same impression: Ya have a SD (480p) photo and cannot make out the key-shape in hand to "print" a clone of said key. One adds pixels (up res to 1080p) to sharpen the image, right? Nope... that one blurry block of a pixel ya need has now become 10 blocks of blurry pixels.

I know the topic substance is not an image and does not play by the same rules... just conceptually thinking is all.
In this case CBD and THC are very very similar so one wouldn't be converting a 480p photo into a 1080p or 4K one.
It's more like converting this: ☹️ to 🙂

You just have to make the happy face more favorable comparable to the sad one, in this case it's pretty simple as you only have to tweak the environment a little bit and add some heat, or something like that...
You can also observe this transformation taking place in the face of the person performing the reaction, as he pictures himself getting high off his own creation.

Is one as effective as the other?

I've been chronically using OTC painkillers (solpadeine) for nerve pain.

I thought of using marijuana but the thought of smoking makes me feel ill, and the psychoactive "stoned" property, also makes me feel ill.

Is CBD oil as effective in terms of the medicinal properties without the "getting fuck up" part of cannabis drug use?

It acts as a lubricant allowing more mobility. It feels good the first time or two. Then you get used to it and sometimes in the morning after I would without it, some back pain would be worse cuz it's like a superman effect. Still a good thing to try if you have x dollars laying around for 1000mg tincture.

And yea, you don't get high off it. It feels like it's scrubbing your insides.

It has noticeable effects for the first dose. Or smoking hemp flower is a lot like a benzo. But the oil is like scrubbing your insides. It is rich with antioxidant properties.

It usually feels pretty slippery. Different carriers (olive oil, veg glycerine, snake oil) can give it different textures though.

I don't get much from cbd except using it to turn down the volume when i consume too much thc. Then 40 or so mg can be nice.

I know it won't get you high due to not having any THC in it.
I am planning on buying it for my anxiety. For irrelevant reason my doctor has told me he will not prescribe me any benzodiazapines or barbiturates no matter how badly I need them so am looking at this as a non-addictive alternative.
I'm just wanting to know what effects it has and how it feels?
It helps you produce endogenous cannabinoids. THC can cause a depletion. Including delta 8

What the actual fuck, poor snakes, what is that?

I don't get much from cbd except using it to turn down the volume when i consume too much thc

That's why it is meant to be in weed but growers have made weed high in THC now and not much CBD, which was there for a reason, I'm not surprised I can't smoke weed anymore

CBD vaping isn't doing fuck all, I'm hyper if anything, now the coil is burnt so can't vape any, which might be wise it could be fake waiting to send it to wedinos when I can get a form printed

I have CBD oil though its bloody expensive, can't afford to stay on that

CBD isolate in the UK isn't that much more expensive than the US. Really easy to get.

Basic pain reduction and sleep aid type stuff.

What the actual fuck, poor snakes, what is that?

Oh man, remind me to never tell you about "baby oil".

Getting isolate cbd and eating it with butter (as simple as an english muffin with a pinch of cbd on the butter lightly toasted until the butter runs into those golden crevices) is my way to go. I feel like it's cheaper and i can know my dose more reliably.

giphy.gif

does anbyody has experience with cbd based e-liquids?

Getting isolate cbd and eating it with butter (as simple as an english muffin with a pinch of cbd on the butter lightly toasted until the butter runs into those golden crevices) is my way to go

Sounds fucking lush mate, I don't know what it is, but I want some lol, there's a chance I'm getting a little cbd plant in May, to carry on growing myself, first in my windowsill then in a cupboard with a light, only few them in my window before well one had to be planted in woods as grew to big for my window then a table in front of window lol, and not CBD ones so couldn't smoke any, this one will though, if it turns out properly

I ran out of my CBD oil and the only thing I could get was cbd chewing gum lol, 3 small pieces in a packet, I went to buy CBD hash as got told they sell it and never had it before, but they'd ran out and might get more in tonight, so bought the chewing gum and will try and go back tonight or tomorrow if I can

I know it won't get you high due to not having any THC in it.
I am planning on buying it for my anxiety. For irrelevant reason my doctor has told me he will not prescribe me any benzodiazapines or barbiturates no matter how badly I need them so am looking at this as a non-addictive alternative.
I'm just wanting to know what effects it has and how it feels?
Kava is great for anxiety, insomnia, stress, depression too, non addictive and highly medicinal like cannabis.

And for a start, CBD is actually not SUPPOSED to feel like anything, except subtly relaxing, and one of it’s real selling points, contrary to thc Which helps you get to sleep but ironically prevents true deep sleep CBD facilitates true deep sleep and makes it easier to stay there and keep returning to it.

It’s overall benefits in general are imperceptible to most but anything going on inside the body our consciousness and intuition is capable of becoming aware of it.

I’ve been taking CBD oil just recently for the first time in years and I do notice a relaxing affect from it if I take it with my benzos There definitely seems to be a synergy.

That's how much I paid but mines 5.5% and its been nearly 2 weeks but its nearly all gone, it's so expensive but I'm using it to try and taper off mirtazapine I'm down to 7.5mg mirtazapine now and can't afford cbd so I'm stuck now, I did want to stay on cbd instead of antidepressants but at that price I can't afford to, and I'm being forced off mirtazapine too and not allowed any other antidepressants so I'm screwed, need to choose food or medicine this payday now
Vaping CBD flower here and there may be an option?