• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What does CBD oil feel like?

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
It did actually work pretty well for me but a £39.99 bottle lasted me only a week and that's just a little too pricey for my tastes

That's how much I paid but mines 5.5% and its been nearly 2 weeks but its nearly all gone, it's so expensive but I'm using it to try and taper off mirtazapine I'm down to 7.5mg mirtazapine now and can't afford cbd so I'm stuck now, I did want to stay on cbd instead of antidepressants but at that price I can't afford to, and I'm being forced off mirtazapine too and not allowed any other antidepressants so I'm screwed, need to choose food or medicine this payday now

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
That's how much I paid but mines 5.5% and its been nearly 2 weeks but its nearly all gone, it's so expensive but I'm using it to try and taper off mirtazapine I'm down to 7.5mg mirtazapine now and can't afford cbd so I'm stuck now, I did want to stay on cbd instead of antidepressants but at that price I can't afford to, and I'm being forced off mirtazapine too and not allowed any other antidepressants so I'm screwed, need to choose food or medicine this payday now

Why are you being forced off Mirtazapine and not allowed ANY anti-depressants? I've never heard of that happening before.

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
Why are you being forced off Mirtazapine and not allowed ANY anti-depressants?

Because I got serotonin syndrome off mirtazapine at 30mg so they stopped it, and as it was the only antidepressant left that doesn't cause side effects, well it did in the end they're not giving me anything else because of the bad side effects I get off everything they're to scared to prescribe me anything else, nothing seems to help for long especially on my sleep

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
I know it won't get you high due to not having any THC in it.
I am planning on buying it for my anxiety. For irrelevant reason my doctor has told me he will not prescribe me any benzodiazapines or barbiturates no matter how badly I need them so am looking at this as a non-addictive alternative.
I'm just wanting to know what effects it has and how it feels?
No effects whatsoever in my experience. And it was with supposedly the best CBD oil available. It had no effects on THC/ Weed either. No lessening of the sharp edges like I thought it ought to do.

kaosisallwesee

Bluelighter
Personally I don't get much relief from CBD alone. However, when combined with other cannabinoids in the form of an indica/indica dominant hybrid it relieves my anxiety instantly. The issue is finding a consistent strain or extract, especially if you're not in a legal country/state like me in the UK. I've had great success mixing CBD isolate in with hash or extracts. Or adding a few points of standard high THC extract to a few points of CBD extract. Some people find these higher CBD/THC extacts increase anxiety, some don't. Cannabis is such a variable experience.
In saying all that, I do know several people who found CBD very helpful for their depression and even anxiety to a lesser extent. So it varies immensely between users. But then there's also the issue of variables in strength/quality. Not all CBD products are made equal, and many are complete shit.

trogere

Bluelighter
Just had my first use and am very pleasantly surprised. I thought maybe after a few days of using I might notice a small decrease in anxiety symptoms but I felt a very fast and notable relaxation. I drop 4-5 drops of 2.75% oil under my tongue and kept it there for a few minutes, not expecting too much. To my surprise it felt very similar to a light benzo dose, the closest I'd compare it to would probably be like taking 5mg of diazepam (5mg without any tolerance, that is).

Thr first time I took CBD oïl, I had very strong effects from 4mg. I was really relaxed and lost the perception of time. But now, I can take 25mg and it will be way more subtle. My health problems are much better than they were, I don't feel the need to use oïl or smoke much now. :)

ions

Bluelighter
It has noticeable effects for the first dose. Or smoking hemp flower is a lot like a benzo. But the oil is like scrubbing your insides. It is rich with antioxidant properties.

Skorpio

Bluelighter
It usually feels pretty slippery. Different carriers (olive oil, veg glycerine, snake oil) can give it different textures though.

I don't get much from cbd except using it to turn down the volume when i consume too much thc. Then 40 or so mg can be nice.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I know it won't get you high due to not having any THC in it.
I am planning on buying it for my anxiety. For irrelevant reason my doctor has told me he will not prescribe me any benzodiazapines or barbiturates no matter how badly I need them so am looking at this as a non-addictive alternative.
I'm just wanting to know what effects it has and how it feels?
It helps you produce endogenous cannabinoids. THC can cause a depletion. Including delta 8

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter

What the actual fuck, poor snakes, what is that?

I don't get much from cbd except using it to turn down the volume when i consume too much thc

That's why it is meant to be in weed but growers have made weed high in THC now and not much CBD, which was there for a reason, I'm not surprised I can't smoke weed anymore

CBD vaping isn't doing fuck all, I'm hyper if anything, now the coil is burnt so can't vape any, which might be wise it could be fake waiting to send it to wedinos when I can get a form printed

I have CBD oil though its bloody expensive, can't afford to stay on that

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
CBD isolate in the UK isn't that much more expensive than the US. Really easy to get.

Basic pain reduction and sleep aid type stuff.

Skorpio

Bluelighter
What the actual fuck, poor snakes, what is that?

Oh man, remind me to never tell you about "baby oil".

Getting isolate cbd and eating it with butter (as simple as an english muffin with a pinch of cbd on the butter lightly toasted until the butter runs into those golden crevices) is my way to go. I feel like it's cheaper and i can know my dose more reliably.

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
Getting isolate cbd and eating it with butter (as simple as an english muffin with a pinch of cbd on the butter lightly toasted until the butter runs into those golden crevices) is my way to go

Sounds fucking lush mate, I don't know what it is, but I want some lol, there's a chance I'm getting a little cbd plant in May, to carry on growing myself, first in my windowsill then in a cupboard with a light, only few them in my window before well one had to be planted in woods as grew to big for my window then a table in front of window lol, and not CBD ones so couldn't smoke any, this one will though, if it turns out properly

Fairy of the Flowers

Greenlighter
I ran out of my CBD oil and the only thing I could get was cbd chewing gum lol, 3 small pieces in a packet, I went to buy CBD hash as got told they sell it and never had it before, but they'd ran out and might get more in tonight, so bought the chewing gum and will try and go back tonight or tomorrow if I can