• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does an oxycodone high feel like?

jaxs0

Bluelighter
I'm sure this question has been asked and answered her before, and yet I can't find it, not through the search function here nor through Google.

Does it lower social anxiety?
Does it lower inhibitions?
Does it make you social?
Does it make you talkative?
Is it more of an upper or a downer?

No probs J, to be direct for you then.......

Does it lower social anxiety? Hell yes!!
Does it lower inhibitions? Some but controllable!!
Does it make you social? As above!!
Does it make you talkative? Can do for me with alcohol!!
Is it more of an upper or a downer? Medically downer but upper in the opiate/opioid world!!

Don’t hesitate to ask anything else mate!!

I agree completely . . . the mystery to me is why oxymorphone is not six times as much the case. Which is probably just as well, since oxycodone has elements of codeine, hydrocodone, morphine, methylphenidate, and C-Jam for me, so a stimulant six times as stimulating as a 70th percentile dose of Bolivian Marching Powder would be somewhere just south of strychnine on the depression-stimulation continuum.

All narcotics make me more sociable and I love everybody, and in that, a big dose of oxycodone is like adding in a couple of lines of nose candy, including the loquaciousness, but when they tried it round the clock for pain control, I couldn't sleep and would have a cataclysmic crash after a number of days. Oxymorphone feels a lot more like D and metopon, thankfully. A stork flew up to me and said that she is familiar with not only acetylmorphone but acetylated oxymorphone esters and they would be very helpful for some things.

I think you are bang on, that is why Codone has taken the crown in a popularity contest broadly speaking!!

Little bits of everything you want all at once. Defo the most social of any I have tried. As I have said many times. Oxycodone and Phenibut is the best Social combo I could ever hope for!!

The Harm Reduction angle: If you are strung out on the Colombian Naughty Salt, and your finances are taking a hit from crack and you can't pull yourself away from White Tornado, consider some Oxy -- it also ebbs away like a pain medication instead of crashing like Initiative makes you do after 10 minutes. And no Coke Shits.

Initiative Nico? What makes you think he is a Coke man?

Even my Mum who is a long time Codeine Patient, Rejoices at the relaxation of a quarter of a 30mg OxyContin. And trust be that woman is stressed ????

"You" collective like one or Sie or Ustedes . . . another thing I have noticed is that an Oxy high is a little less detectable than, say, someone flying towards Valhalla on hydro or Miss Emma, and in that way like C-Jam, but not quite as much.

If they call cocaine Initiative, I think they can call oxycodone and hydrocodone in particular Gemütlichkeit . . .

Not quite sure what some of your anecdotes refer to, but Oxy for me at least, rounds off all that is good about the poppy ???? Like the perfectly designed advert!!

Feels like a path to addiction :)

Yes it lowers anxiety
Kinda lowers inhibitions
Makes me soc
Made me very talkative
And to me its almost an upper

Oral, between 10-20 mg but start with 15

another tip would be to chew it if you can tolerate the taste, it is not really bad compared to others

edit 2: what kind of formulation can you get? ER or Instant Release?

edit 3:

and make sure to don't start a "how much to get high?" thread because this will get closed

with extended release formulation I got to chew them most of the time to work the best, but with Instant Release you are fine to take it as it is. also with the ER you can crush it to a powder put it in a little little bit of rolling paper or tissue (LITTLE so it is very easy and comfortable to swallow) . you can be tempted to take it intranasally, it gives the illusion of a rush but it is rather a quicker onset, not a rush which you'd feel with other opiates. beside intranasally the duration becomes the half of the oral route and has lower bioavailability. so chew,parachute or swallow it as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only had it once, i don't remember the dosage but it was about 1 and a half of those little white pills (they were my mates, he had them prescribed)

I snorted them but i also mixed them with weed because i had been told that it was a good mix.
It made my weed high a lot more energetic and i was a lot more confident, my friends made me freestyle and i did it for like 20 mins lol.

It made me :

Slightly more talkative (not some molly shit tho)
Confidence boost
More energetic

It's definitely an upper and very different to a downer/benzos

I've only had it once, i don't remember the dosage but it was about 1 and a half of those little white pills (they were my mates, he had them prescribed)

I snorted them but i also mixed them with weed because i had been told that it was a good mix.
It made my weed high a lot more energetic and i was a lot more confident, my friends made me freestyle and i did it for like 20 mins lol.

It made me :

Slightly more talkative (not some molly shit tho)
Confidence boost
More energetic

It's definitely an upper and very different to a downer/benzos
Their 10mg the whites