• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What does an overdose feel like?

There are so many gradations of overdose.

I interpreted it as what does lifethreating on feel like, ie. ones that required in patient hospitalization.

But an overdose can simple be taking to much of substance where it has become problematic or unwanted.

But an overdose can simple be taking to much of substance where it has become problematic or unwanted.

Like a psychotic cocaine attack? I've had ODs of cocaine and it feels horrible, but I've been able to see it from the outside, some friends had those psychotic attacks, pain in the body, feeling your brain compress, all of that. Would an overdose be any dose that was too high to make you feel bad?

Similar to anesthesia and then you're brought back by EMT's -- but I advice you to keep track of usage.

I overdosed on Fentanyl and basically I sniffed one bag and I got really high and then boom the lights went out, I don't remember nodding out but I just lost consciousness and then woke up on a stretcher going into an ambulance. It didn't hurt, but everything just went out.

I once took 10 Klonopins and a Suboxone without a tolerance like an asshole and I completely blacked out and then I woke up in the emergency room two towns away with no memory of what happened. Supposedly during the black out I traveled two towns away from where I was at and I was went into a parking lot of an AA meeting and someone called 911 because I was doing something I can't remember

I once took 10 Klonopins and a Suboxone without a tolerance like an asshole and I completely blacked out and then I woke up in the emergency room two towns away with no memory of what happened. Supposedly during the black out I traveled two towns away from where I was at and I was went into a parking lot of an AA meeting and someone called 911 because I was doing something I can't remember
They said I was completely unresponsive and having difficulty breathing which leads me to assume I was on the verge of an OD

I have overdosed 7x's that I have been hit with narcan and I only ever even knew I was overdosing once. That one time I was able to grab a dresser and hold on for dear life after I noticed that everything was getting fuzzy and the world was slowly fading to black. My friend said I was standing there with a vice grip on the dresser and our dope in my hand for like 7 minutes before he finally decided to hit me with a narcan pen he had. He could neither get me to respond or let go of the dresser or dope. That time was the oddity because I snorted a bag of Fentanyl and had already driven 5-10mins across town to his house before I went out. Every other time I was just gone before I even felt anything.

The first time I overdosed I did the dope in a parking lot and got what I thought was a weak rush at the time so I put the car in reverse backed up and then in drive. Next thing I know I was laying on the ground with cops and paramedics all standing over me. My shirt was ripped open and I was soaking wet. I was terrified because my last memory was of driving so I thought I had hit and killed somebody. It turns out I was coasting through the parking lot unresponsive with my eyes wide open. My friend jumped out of the passenger seat and drug me out of the drivers side and had to jump back in to stop the car and put it in park. Coming back always sucks because you are confused and often sick as hell because of the narcan.

The worst overdose story I have I wasn't even out anymore when they hit me with the narcan. I was in the hospital for pneumonia and the hospital was giving me methadone and klonopin but what they didn't know was that I had my full scripts for the same meds in my shoe, which I was liberally gobbling down the whole time. I woke up with all the nurses running around the room and the doctor standing over me with a syringe saying "we don't usually give them this much narcan but since he is on methadone and benzos I am going to give him a flood dose".

I said.. "What? Why are you giving me narcan?" The doctor turned to the nurses and laughed "oh look, he knows what Narcan is" and then he jammed it home. I immediately turned and projectile vomited on one of the nurses holding my arm down. Only to then pull an Exorcist a' la Lynda Blair by rolling my head around to the other side of the bed to projectile vomit on the other nurse and doc. What followed was the most intense 20mins of withdrawal of my life. Ice flowed through my veins and the nurses had to hold me down as I kicked, While rubbing my head and repeating calm and soothing phrases. I could feel the blood pulsing through my brain. I passed out and woke up 30 or so mins later and when I got up and looked in my shoe, where the meds were, I found a little baggy of hershey's kisses and the doctor's card with his stupid smiling face on the front.
I got hit with Narcan while I was still awake too, it was my second time shooting dope and I shot two bags and then sniffed the third one and I passed out on the sidewalk then woke up going into an ambulance, but I woke up on my own, at the hospital they gave me Narcan while I was awake and I was pissed

Drop mid stride what is there to feel/describe/explain?

Ed:Nvm
I saw this in a narrow perspective of opioids... my bad didn't even think to think of other ODs I have been through that weren't fatal.

Last edited:
I once OD'd on Ambien. I was drinking beer most of the day and then I took an Ambien (10 mgs) and I was nodding just from that. Dont even remember that I took 17 more on top of that. Next thing I know I'm waking up in the hospital with charcoal all over my mouth and the nurse saying to me "welcome back". Strong stuff.

I’ve OD on coke a few times. Feels like your heart is going to explode. I vomited. Sweated profusely. Had muscle spasms and thought I was going to die.

Didn’t stop using coke tho. 🤷‍♂️

Opiod overdoes feels like – omfg somethiiiingggsss wro

Stim overdose feels like – omfg s s s s s o o o o o o m m m t h I I anosnfano qgeonlxnvbntxinbooib

K overdose feels like – omfg s

GHB overdose feels like – oooooooooooooooooooo

MDMD overdose feels like – omhot whtf

some other, less dangerous feel like – yeah, I’m done

Not strictly an OD but once I was inducted into general anesthesia with remifentanil (or alfentanil - I forget) alone due to it being emergency surgery. nothing seemed to happen for a few moments, then I woke up on a ward, evidently those particular drugs given in such doses give no warning whatsoever.

First thing I did was to check that my leg was still there (it was).

I didn't go out high, I was not seeking to GET high but sometimes life happens to you.