• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What do you want to see from this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey

Bluelighter
Im wondering what changes could be made to attract more traffic and discussion in this area. If you had a say, what would you do to make some changes around here?

I'm not sure there's anything to be done, at least for me.

The lack of Torontonians with whom to discuss whether or not anyone's seen the mythical pressed pill is sad. Or at least with whom I coudl reminisce about the good old days of pressed pills. Sigh. Blue dolphin, we miss you.

For me, personally, it's a lack of Ontario-based users. We're all too busy trying to pay rent/mortgages to be online, I guess. ;)

We are actually close. And can meet like in the middle of lake michigan. When it warms up. There has to be some fucking island in the great lakes we can make our headquarters.

Being weed is legal north and south we will have that covered.

Mushrooms too.

We can bring alex to make the meth.

And the opiates and benzos will be imported somehow.

Then from here we do airdrops of stuff all around.

We are actually close. And can meet like in the middle of lake michigan. When it warms up.
What you mean warms up? I ain't meeting in the middle of Lake Michigan until it's fully frozen. My canoe ain't big enough to head to the middle of these inland seas.

There has to be some fucking island in the great lakes we can make our headquarters.

Manitoulin? Big enough for all. (It's also on the best one of the Great Lakes)

I don't think there's necessarily any changes that need to made per se, but just an increase in the style of threads, similar to what EADD or AADD has going on. They have a song thread, a what are you drinking thread, and so on. Here it seems to mostly be location/city/state threads, which mostly just lead to attempts at sourcing.

It wouldn't hurt to have a wider variety of threads made in here. I honestly think that's what the main problem is and why it's quiet compared to the other continent sub forums. It's just a lack of engaging threads.

Last edited:
Hmmm..

I think beaver island may be better.

We would just need a ferry of some sort to cross to high island. Or we can maybe design a fast train to cross it once we get it going.

Don't think you can get much better than this. From big city to remote island in under 10 days.

Can literally live anywhere now since remote work will be here indefinitely.

11 acres. 3 bed. 4 bath! Greenhouses ready to go. Only 250k. Nuts. We can get like 3 couples in there, or maybe 5 single people comfortably. Will just be the fucking chill spot. We will have a yacht for sure as well.

a9eb6f333d91c177602fe2407462793356c948ebf9b33ae823eb233b1e77089f.jpg

I don't think there's necessarily any changes that need to made per se, but just an increase in the style of threads, similar to what EADD or AADD has going on. They have a song thread, a what are you drinking thread, and so on. Here it seems to mostly be location/city/state threads, which mostly just lead to attempts at sourcing.

It wouldn't hurt to have a wider variety of threads made in here. I honestly think that's what the main problem is and why it's quiet compared to the other continent sub forums. It's just a lack of engaging threads.
Thank you for the real reaponse.

I was almost about to follow through on this Manitoulin Island plan.🙄

So Deficits idea is the plan I'm going to follow through with. This forum is now going to be about a lot more than say example ; "Colorado" post: omg-i-need-da-bad-droogz |or| the droogz here are this and this and this and im in this town need friends.. or whatever. I know there's more to this forum then that, but from here on out I'm going to be actively working on widely expanding the kinds of discussions which happen here. I know this forum is "drug discussion" but when we're talking about an entire continent there's a million other things which can be discussed as well.

Thank you @deficiT I know what I'm doing with this forum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.