• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What do you test an oxy/ morphine pill for?

Noo Chai

Greenlighter
Hiya, what should you test oxycodone and morphine pills for? Obviously fentanyl, do you need to test for anything else?
And do you test 1 pill from each batch or is there a way to take the ones you test (meaning can you test each pill before you take it)?
Thanks 😊

The biggest threat for people who use morphine/oxycodone in 2019 is fentanyl and analogues of fentanyl. These are a problem because they do not give the same satisfaction as other opioids, causing people to take more because "it feels weak". But they do cause the same breathing rate problems as other opioids and taking more can be fatal. The other problem is that it's possible for the tablets to contain 2-10 doses of fentanyl or another drug, because it's so cheap.

Of course, we can only know the components of the part of the pill that we measured. If we test half a pill and the pill is not even, with the other half containing fentanyl and the half that is tested does not contain fentanyl, we would not detect it.

Mixing within a single pill tends to be quite even, within a batch is usually mostly even (hopefully) and within different batches there can be big differences. In reality, most people test one part of each batch.

There is also no harm in using a simple reagent test like the froehde reagent to check if there is any morphine/oxy present, or if it could be a completely different drug. Fentanyl strips will not tell you this (of course!).

Hope this helps.

The biggest threat for people who use morphine/oxycodone in 2019 is fentanyl and analogues of fentanyl. These are a problem because they do not give the same satisfaction as other opioids, causing people to take more because "it feels weak". But they do cause the same breathing rate problems as other opioids and taking more can be fatal. The other problem is that it's possible for the tablets to contain 2-10 doses of fentanyl or another drug, because it's so cheap.

Of course, we can only know the components of the part of the pill that we measured. If we test half a pill and the pill is not even, with the other half containing fentanyl and the half that is tested does not contain fentanyl, we would not detect it.

Mixing within a single pill tends to be quite even, within a batch is usually mostly even (hopefully) and within different batches there can be big differences. In reality, most people test one part of each batch.

There is also no harm in using a simple reagent test like the froehde reagent to check if there is any morphine/oxy present, or if it could be a completely different drug. Fentanyl strips will not tell you this (of course!).

Hope this helps.
Thank you that’s really helpful, I google a froehde reagent test and it was talking about using hot sulphuric acid, do you know an easier way to do a reagent test?

Mandelin/marquis will help you sort out what's in it.i think I tested ms contin/pure H and codeine with these
I think purple and red were the colours that came up.cant remember which is which.h red codeine purple maybe.i had oxy but never tested it.

If it's not pharmaceutically manufactured I strongly believe you should send a sample off to a laboratory for GC/MS testing. There should be a few local labs that should be able to do this for you.

Pressed pharmaceutical medicine is far too dangerous to be only using simple reagents on. There are far too many compounds that reagent tests can't even identify that may be potentially harmful to you.

If it's not pharmaceutically manufactured I strongly believe you should send a sample off to a laboratory for GC/MS testing. There should be a few local labs that should be able to do this for you.

Pressed pharmaceutical medicine is far too dangerous to be only using simple reagents on. There are far too many compounds that reagent tests can't even identify that may be potentially harmful to you.
Marquis and mandelin will tell u what's in them most likely.it can tell the difference between codeine morphine and heroin so if fentanyl is in there it'll be a different colour to these.

it is almost surely a fake.
While i will not disclose the source because that violates BL's terms, i'm able to purchase Oxycodone powder by the gram, so a pressed pill doesn't necessarily imply it is fake, but i dont trust buying pressed pills myself unless i can assure they are proper

While i will not disclose the source because that violates BL's terms, i'm able to purchase Oxycodone powder by the gram, so a pressed pill doesn't necessarily imply it is fake, but i dont trust buying pressed pills myself unless i can assure they are proper
If u can get pure oxy powder try snorting it.excellent roa

Thank you, how do you know if it's pharmaceutically manufactured vs pressed pharmaceutical, and is there a way you can tell before you buy? If possible I want to avoid dropping them off at the lab.

Thank you, how do you know if it's pharmaceutically manufactured vs pressed pharmaceutical, and is there a way you can tell before you buy? If possible I want to avoid dropping them off at the lab.
If there still in the foil sheet that greatly improves the chances of getting legitimate products.not foolproof but a good sign.

Hope this helps.

i cant upvote atm but i would.

To add to this, the beauty of fentanyl strips is that you can test your *entire product* and lose none. All of it.

They can detect micrograms of fentanyl in a litre of solution, so you dissolve *all* of your powder or pills or whatever (do them one by one if you like or as a batch, im unsure how the eventual hotspots would turn out if there was too much material in there, worth googling that prolly), and then you test that solution, evapping back to the full weight of your original material. This eliminates the problem of hotspots or testing a dud.

It seems like work but with a bit of due dilligence people can safeguard relatively effectively, the issue is with addictive substances, the time and resources to achieve this are not always going to be available as soon as the much needed dose is if someone is sick.

If u can get pure oxy powder try snorting it.excellent roa

to add to this yeah as far as nose candy goes oxy is wellll worth the loss in bioavailability tradeoff lol. If a bit moreish ;D

The pharm caps i had came with a stupidly fine powder in them cant remember the brand but had to snort realllly slowly otherwise u just ended up inhaling it.

Marquis and mandelin will tell u what's in them most likely.it can tell the difference between codeine morphine and heroin so if fentanyl is in there it'll be a different colour to these.
Thank you that's really helpful, is there anywhere in particular you would recommend getting mandelin/ marquis tests from?

Thank you that's really helpful, is there anywhere in particular you would recommend getting mandelin/ marquis tests from?

They usually come as part of an ecstasy pill test kit, I'd also invest in some fentanyl contamination testers too. If they're in foil packets as mentioned above it's likely they're pharmaceutical not pressed.