What do you prefer? Pinning Tren Ace ED or EOD?

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Been seeing a few different opinions, what do you prefer (and why)? ED or EOD when pinning Tren Ace. I will be starting Tren soon and want to stay around 200mg a week.

Been seeing a few different opinions, what do you prefer (and why)? ED or EOD when pinning Tren Ace. I will be starting Tren soon and want to stay around 200mg a week.

The acetate ester is quite short, some people don't seem to respond too well to fluctuations in blood trenbolone levels, therefore in those people at least ED injections might be preferred..

For me it doesn't matter. If injection volume is getting larger I do ED so each shot is smaller volume. If inject volume is small I do eod. Basically can I fit what I need in a slin pin? Lol. I don't have issues with the fluctuations.

Doesn’t matter to me either. Usually eod unless I’ve got more oil volume than 3ml per shot but it’s been a longgg time since I’ve run that much

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll only be pinning 0.5cc of oil (50mg) so I don't think that will be too bad for EOD. Ill give that a shot first, and If I have too many problems with fluctuations ill try ED then.

Thanks again!

What time do you guys prefer to pin Tren A? The night before? Or in the morning (ie. like 6-7 hours before a workout)?

Never put anywhere near that much thought into it haha
I suppose I am..... hahaha Since im working out again, I want to get everything perfect so I guess I'm obsessed with getting everything "right" hahaha.

Some guys may have other thoughts but I think the faster you ditch that thought process the better. I get significantly better results now by listening to my body regardless of what is commonly accepted as “right” or “wrong” for the ‘best’ gains.

There are general trends but never any ‘right’ way to do anything IMO. The human body is dynamic and so different between individuals

I suppose I am..... hahaha Since im working out again, I want to get everything perfect so I guess I'm obsessed with getting everything "right" hahaha.

You are too obsessed with unecessary fine detail..
If sleep is an issue pin am..
Hormone levels start to rise 2 hours post injection..