• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what do you like to do when rolling

walking walking walking holding my best friends hand and talking sh1t!

Patting police dogs on the head, thinking I've made a new four-legged friend, when in fact, uh-oh... I'M BUSTED!

=D

heheheheh nice one hoptis......

funny you should say that... i patted a police dog once when i was peaking.........it quite funny had a convo with the police woman as well.... she was just statring off and that nite was her first night on the job... if anything i think i scared her more than she did me.... it was quite funny until my mates pulled me away...

I think its good that they pulled you away. Its pretty hard to know how your actually acting whilst under the influence, especially seeming your emotions are all mixed up , you no doubt were feeling very happy and this clouds your danger perception. I would stay away from situations like this in the future , no point putting yourself in obvious danger.

Summer- going to the beach or swiming in my mum's pool under the stars.

Winter - Crusing and chill'in out chatting at my local pub or friends.... sometimes just a walk around my suburb and the local biketrack and up the hill and enjoy the views of brisbane. =D

apollo said:
Getting naked with a female + comfortable bed + music.

;)

I'd agree with that. Also :

1. There's this strange move I concocted and perfected a while ago, I call it the "ghost touch", where the recipient sits in front of me and lifts their shirt to reveal a bare back. I then proceed to ever-so-lightly touch them all over the back with a variety of implements including my fingers and hair, it doesn't cause pain, but you know when you get that inexplicable shiver through your system? People say "Ah, someone's walking over your grave" or whatever. It's like that. It creeps the buggery out of the recipient, yet feels oh so good. :)

2. I also like putting on a bathrobe and a hard hat and going for late night public missions for lemonade with one other special person who I can ramble to and we can share crazy stuff about one another. It's like an alternate version of having a plur session, without the crap. Plus you don't get bothered when people see your outfit.

3. Scratching. It's just so good!

These days I like to sit around with a small and select group of friends and have in depth conversations about life etc...basically talk a lot of shit and talk about/address topics we would probably not usually discuss.

I'm starting not to enjoy being in crowded places when i am off my head - especially I avoid crowded places when I am full of speed because I get the feeling everybody is looking at me and it makes it not an enjoyable experience 8o

got to love the D&M's on x

i really wanna Do this with my X.... but im to scared ill tell her stuff i dont want her to know...

Grab hands with a partner of similar weight (outside) and spin as fast as you can.
I also like to take more mdma while I am rolling.