What do you guys think of this?

'Pends on what ya trollin fer, mate. ;)
Use to work out a somewhat when I played a little school ball but been working iron for the decades after... not up to par on mechanisms, gadgets and routines of the day.
My only contribution would be the same as anything else: Take it slow and easy to start with and work your way up. If an option... talk to a physician before any sudden change in lifestyle if on meds.
Best wishes - keep it buff and gruff. :)
<3

I think I was only asking for advice or suggestions is because I’ve worked out for some time now and wanted to try something more challenging and if there was a workout routine/program that’s difficult enough to shock my muscles but also enjoyable then I definitely wanna know about it! That’s all

shock my muscles
I do not pretend to know everything but I do feel that routine would be the opposite of what one is looking for. What I mean is... routine keeps us where we are; it's the abnormal that keeps us growing - which is the goal I take it and what is being touched on?
From what I have read in the link there are many regimens for different results. The one regarding building muscle? Looks solid to me. I would try my best to go outside of range-movements in order to "fill in the blanks" where routine misses.
How long ya been at this, mind me asking?

I do not pretend to know everything but I do feel that routine would be the opposite of what one is looking for. What I mean is... routine keeps us where we are; it's the abnormal that keeps us growing - which is the goal I take it and what is being touched on?
From what I have read in the link there are many regimens for different results. The one regarding building muscle? Looks solid to me. I would try my best to go outside of range-movements in order to "fill in the blanks" where routine misses.
How long ya been at this, mind me asking?
At working out in general or what do you mean? I've been lifting for 8 years

Make a more concise post and be specific. I doubt many of us here want to follow a link to a website that has links to additional pages (plural) that we'll have to read through to figure out what you're asking.

Make a more concise post and be specific. I doubt many of us here want to follow a link to a website that has links to additional pages (plural) that we'll have to read through to figure out what you're asking.
Okay so for example.. this routine right here. Can you critique it? Would you change anything about it or does anything about it not make sense. Just a 3 day a week routine for intermediate/advanced to maintain size.. possibly build some more lean muscle but how does this look?

DAY 1

[] LAT PULL DOWNS []

[] BB BENT OVER ROW []

[] LOW CABLE ROWS []

[] SHRUGS []

[] DB DEADLIFTS/RACK PULLS []

[] BB SHOULDER PRESS BEHIND NECK []

[] DB SHOULDER PRESS []

[] SIDE LATERALS []

[] FRONT RAISES []

[] UPRIGHT ROWS []

DAY 2

[] LEG EXTENSIONS []

[] SQUATS []

[] LEG PRESS []

[] DEAD LIFTS []

[] LYING LEG CURLS []

[] CALF RAISES []

DAY 3

[] BENCH PRESS []

[] INCLINE BENCH PRESS []

[] FLAT BENCH DB FLY []

[] STANDING BB CURLS []

[] PREACHER CURLS []

[] CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS []

[] TRICEPS CABLE PRESS DOWNS []

[] SKULL CRUSHERS []

[] LYING FRENCH PRESS []

[] HAMMER CURLS []

Okay so for example.. this routine right here. Can you critique it? Would you change anything about it or does anything about it not make sense. Just a 3 day a week routine for intermediate/advanced to maintain size.. possibly build some more lean muscle but how does this look?

DAY 1

[] LAT PULL DOWNS []

[] BB BENT OVER ROW []

[] LOW CABLE ROWS []

[] SHRUGS []

[] DB DEADLIFTS/RACK PULLS []

[] BB SHOULDER PRESS BEHIND NECK []

[] DB SHOULDER PRESS []

[] SIDE LATERALS []

[] FRONT RAISES []

[] UPRIGHT ROWS []

DAY 2

[] LEG EXTENSIONS []

[] SQUATS []

[] LEG PRESS []

[] DEAD LIFTS []

[] LYING LEG CURLS []

[] CALF RAISES []

DAY 3

[] BENCH PRESS []

[] INCLINE BENCH PRESS []

[] FLAT BENCH DB FLY []

[] STANDING BB CURLS []

[] PREACHER CURLS []

[] CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS []

[] TRICEPS CABLE PRESS DOWNS []

[] SKULL CRUSHERS []

[] LYING FRENCH PRESS []

[] HAMMER CURLS []

Avoid BB shoulder press behind head, it can cause shoulder issues in most people..

Otherwise it looks ok, just use good form, nice and slow..

Avoid BB shoulder press behind head, it can cause shoulder issues in most people..

Otherwise it looks ok, just use good form, nice and slow..
Beat me to it.

Avoid any behind the head/neck presses or pull downs. I like the routine. Looks solid to me. Hits the muscles, good volume, might need 2 rest days after day 2 once the weight starts going up

You've got a lot of movements in that plan that perhaps you don't need to do.
Not that the movements on their own are pointless, just you're potentially doing too much.

You only really need to do at max one compound movement followed by perhaps 2-3 accessory movements at the most.
Say for example on a bench press day;
FLAT BENCH PRESS - CORE LIFT
INCLINE DB PRESS - ACCESSORY
CABLE FLYES - ACCESSORY
TRICEP PULLDOWNS - ACCESSORY

The most important is the main compound movement. Don't start on anything else until you've done the main compound movement, so that's bench press, squat, deadlift and shoulder press. This should always be the meat and potatoes of your workout, unless you have underlying injuries that prevent you from doing so. These are by far the most effective exercises you can do regardless of your goals. Always start with these.

It's a myth that you have to do LOADS of movements in order to get bigger. You can sufficiently cause enough micro tears in your muscle from doing 4 or 5 movements properly and with good technique, range of motion and for the necessary rep ranges than just going at it in the gym believing more means better. More doesn't always mean better.

You're also pretty heavy on your days 1 and 3 but not 2. It seems you have a desire to focus predominantly on everything other than your legs. Not a good start. Everything should be balanced otherwise you won't get the best results out of your hard work and that includes putting just as much into your lower body workouts than you do for upper body. You'll also end up favouring your upper body which itself can create problems such as muscle imbalances and overruse injuries. It's also not cool to have an underdevelop lower body that is dominated by a developed upper body. Lots of men do it, but they are usually the ones who really perceive themselves as simply being a pair of arms and pecs. If you could literally look inside their mind that's all they see - arms and pecs. Unless that's all you are and all you think you're worth to others who look at you, incorporate a workout plan that works every muscle in your body. I'd look at improving your leg day because it's COMPLETELY out of whack in comparison to everything else. Neglected legs = neglected workout routine = neglected potential.

Also, why are you doing back on day 1 and also 2? You might be better assigning one whole workout just to back because you're doing a whole lot of work on your back over those 2 days which seems kinda detrimental. You can do workouts that focus opposite muscle groups and they are effective but to do this properly you have to make sure you've got both the volume correct and the movements otherwise you'll burn yourself out and potentially hurt yourself. Research about this if that's what you're trying to implement. It also usually works by giving yourself sufficient rest between sessions, and not training the next day the same muscle group you trained yesterday. That's counterproductive. You could just stick to doing a certain muscle group per day. Again, deadlifts should be the core lift that goes first as this is the most important exercise where you'll get the most bang for your buck.

Overall I'd reduce the number of movements done. You can increase the volume but make sure the volume you're doing is focused solely on the big lifts. Can't emphasise this enough. Unless you're a bodybuilder in which case, volume in any scenario is beneficial. Aim for about 10-15 reps for the accessory movements per set, perhaps 3 sets or so. Aim for about 5-15 reps for the core lifts and this is where you want to be focusing your time, energy and motivation on, around 3 sets is beneficial. The less reps you do, the more sets you can compensate with in most cases unless you're following a strict strength training program.

MONDAY:
INCLINE BB
FLAT BENCH
INCLINE DB FLY
CABLE CROSSOVERS
BB CURLS
DB INCLINE CURLS
REVERSE BB CURLS

WEDNESDAY:
WIDE GRIP PULLDOWNS
BB ROWS
SEATED CABLE ROWS
DEADLIFTS
HYPEREXTENSIONS
MILITARY PRESS
LATERAL RAISES
REVERSE FLY
BB UPRIGHT ROWS
DB SHRUGS

FRIDAY:
LEG EXTENSIONS
LEG PRESSES
BB SQUATS
CALF RAISES
LUNGES
STEP UPS

FINISH OFF WITH KICKBOXING FOR AN HOUR OR SPARRING WITH A FRIEND

I’ve got the legs of an ox but you’re right if I’m not doing enough legs there could be an off balance. I doubt my upper body is as strong as my lower body. I’ll knock anyone’s head off in a fight so in case both arms are broken I’d never have to worry cuz these legs will never let me down. So should I hit legs more than once a week then? I practically use them everyday for kickboxing

So this old school cat at the gym tells me yesterday morning to completely forget what I’m doing.. and do this routine 3 times a week:

So MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS..

SQUATS
BENCH PRESS
INCLINE PRESS
LAT PULLDOWNS
ROWS AND SHRUGS
MILITARY PRESSES
BARBELL CURLS
LYING TRICEPS EXTENSIONS
DEADLIFTS
CALF RAISES

My question is would that be enough variety? Would that make me break my plateau. He swears by it and he tells me he’s been doing it for 3 months. The guy is 6’4” and weighs 245 pounds and I’ve seen him lift some heavy weights here and there. He was kind of pisses when I out deadlifted him yesterday which was a surprise to me considering I have back problems and haven’t deadlifted as much as I’d liked but pulled 4 clean reps of 525 ibs.. I know that’s nothing to brag about but hopefully I’ll be able to beat my PR in the future. We will see. But what do you guys think of the suggestion he brought up? Would it be worth a try or should I stick to my routine ?

It's simple but I like it. Lots of good compound movements. Throw in some lateral raises of some sort to round out things as nothing in there really hits them.
It's basically what a lot of power lifters do if you add in some isolation movements such as leg curls and extensions to round out legs, and add another variety of rows (t bar, dumbbells, etc). You get the idea.