• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What do you enjoy doing while on heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
Hey all,

30 min ago i shot heroin, my first time ever. I snorted it once before and just fell asleep.

I am more of an uppers type of guy, so i'm wonder what do you all do while high on heroin?

I can see how it's good for pain, relaxing, etc. but what fun activities does it also go well with?

Thanks!

Nod, nod, and keep on nodding.

I have found that activities are just not that enjoyable on heroin. I would rather do a shot and fall into oblivion than try to go play disc golf or something.

After a while tolerance builds and it makes life as a whole just better (antidepressant effects of course), but if I do dope, it's to get as high as possible.

After a while that you can't reach the nod, you cant get the warm glow throughout the day, and just start using to feel sober and not sick.

My advice, since you already did the H, do whatever you wanna do. Over thinking ruins your high man!

I enjoy drinking coffee and watching old movies on TV or going cinema, the sad thing is now I can't enjoy a movie unless i'm high

I feel like The NeverEnding Story would hit the spot.

And coffee yum good idea.

I can see the appreciation of doing H in the winter too by a fire etc.

Sometimes I like to go out and just wonder around town and get a coffee i'm high but not to the Nod off level, I just float around all warm and fuzzy.

:).

Boy i'm itchy.

And strangely more paranoid than when on meth.

Also have been throwing up.

I get bored easily and crave stimulation; I think i'll stick to uppers, but i'm still interested in what you all do.

Thanks again everyone.

Last edited:
Try taking some diphenhydramine or promethazine for the itchiness and nausea. Laying down can also help.

Some of us get really productive on a certain dose of heroin. I would be able to get a lot of work done after a few lines back when I was in school (not enough to nod with my tolerance but definitely a buzz).

Likewise, though heroin kill the libido for many, I found that it’s effect of making it really hard to orgasm actually enhanced sex. It analgesic effects also can provide for longer lasting sessions of love making.

My favorite activities on heroin was (a) writing or doing research, (b) making love and (c) socializing. Listing to and making music was also a lot of fun. And did I mention cooking? It made cooking and doing stuff for other people highly enjoyable.

I struggle with social phobia, so most of why I used heroin began simply wanting to overcome this. Before life happened and things got out of control, low doses of heroin worked really well for me in this regard.

What’s fun on heroin changes over time though. At the end of my using it I wasn’t really able to enjoy anything other than vegging out after using. Life had become so difficult that I didn’t have the same outlets as I did during the honeymoon period, back when I was able to better moderate and hide the heroin use.

Most people do not enjoy using heroin, so you experience isn’t at all unusual. If you keep trying you may learn to enjoy it, but that opens a Pandora’s box of sorts. If you already enjoy stimulants and find them relatively easy to manage, better stick to that than develop a new, potentially more all consuming habit.

Heroin does have some advantage over stims, well opioids generally I mean, but there are much better drugs and things to do with your time out there.

Thank you for your post.

I have a bit of social anxiety as well and i noticed heroin helped with that.

As you said, my experience may get better over time, but as you also said, that can open a whole can of worms.

Writing this makes me feel nauseous that i even tried heroin in the first place.

I'm literally

just threw up.

But to be honest i'm doing another shot in an hour cuz it's already loaded.

This time i'll just chill, try to enjoy it by not overthinking, and relax.

I do enjoy socializing too.

I meant when you develop that tolerance then it becomes hard to achieve that nod (that's what I like at least). After i develop a decent tolerance then all i experience is a nice rush and a warm happy glow. No nod anymore =/. It feels good until you need the H to stay unsick though.

Ah i see, you become more functional.

That's what i'm going to try to achieve later tonight/tomorrow morning with a mix of heroin and meth.

Either I walk around for hours, or fuck my wife non-stop because I can?t, erm, complete...

Not that I mind, and I hope she doesn?t either 8)

I love walking no bullshit.

And dude, meth does the same thing. If you did them both you'd be an absolute MONSTER in bed.

But to be honest i'm doing another shot in an hour cuz it's already loaded.

If by this you mean pre loaded, like you set up the shot way in advance, that is a recipe for problems. As it sits bacteria can accumulate (even with seemingly flawless prep technique) and when injected can cause a "cotton fever" type event; chills, low fever, shaking, massive headache etc. Just wanted to throw that out there since you seem new to the IV usage.

This thread has gone the wrong direction.
It's not fun to be a heroin addict.
Doing meth and H will not feel the same as just having an awake warm glow. You will be spun and opiated and will probably do more of each drug throughout the day to balance the negative side effects each brings.

Be careful.

Agreed, I really don't think this thread is appropriate for OD, this section is for harm reduction questions.

I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.