• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What do to on Crack?

Think of ways to get more crack, or try to figure out how you're going to avoid the sniper you're sure is set up outside in a tree above your trailerpark? Idk man.

Have sex with corpses?

«Kenneth Douglas admitted in court to having had sex with at least 100 corpses during his time as a night shift employee at a morgue in Hamilton County, Ohio, where he worked from 1976 to 1992. "I would just get on top of them and pull my pants down," he said.

Douglas, 60, would allegedly take drugs and get drunk before abusing the corpses awaiting autopsies. "If I hadn't had anything to drink when I went to work, it wouldn't happen," Douglas said. "I would do crack and go in and drink and go in."»

Full story here: http://gawker.com/ohio-morgue-attendant-admits-to-fucking-100-corpses-1623213085

Really the only fun thing to do on crack is smoke more crack. Rock was easy for me to quit because the high was so short lived and just felt like a waste of money every time. At least when you smoke some meth you can enjoy the high and actually get some things done.

Think of ways to get more crack, or try to figure out how you're going to avoid the sniper you're sure is set up outside in a tree above your trailerpark? Idk man.
This is my favorite post ever. You made me laugh so harddd

Really the only fun thing to do on crack is smoke more crack. Rock was easy for me to quit because the high was so short lived and just felt like a waste of money every time. At least when you smoke some meth you can enjoy the high and actually get some things done.

I never understood why people got addicted to crack. Indeed, it takes a rat brained humanoid to get hooked on something that wears off in minutes. Crack users have to be some of the most emotionally unintelligent, unrestrained, dopamine crazed fucktards I have ever come across. And I've come across my share. I can understand if one binged on crack at one time or another, but I'm speaking of the people who keep a crack habit for years and years.

I guess everyone is at a different level of drug use, from the most unsophisticated (crack users, junktards) to the most sophisticated who relish in the finer side of chemicals and do not become addicted to drugs that wreak havoc on one's entire being and life.

I never understood why people got addicted to crack. Indeed, it takes a rat brained humanoid to get hooked on something that wears off in minutes. Crack users have to be some of the most emotionally unintelligent, unrestrained, dopamine crazed fucktards I have ever come across. And I've come across my share. I can understand if one binged on crack at one time or another, but I'm speaking of the people who keep a crack habit for years and years.

I guess everyone is at a different level of drug use, from the most unsophisticated (crack users, junktards) to the most sophisticated who relish in the finer side of chemicals and do not become addicted to drugs that wreak havoc on one's entire being and life.

Most true crack addicts live in bigger cities with little to no income. A lot of dealers won't sell anything less than a half gram of powder but have no problem selling $5 crack rocks. Some only sell crack, they take an ounce of good blow and turn it into an ounce and a half of "good crack". The only time I got hooked was when I had a surplus of cocaine. At first I just enjoyed the novelty of cooking/smoking. I had a habit of redosing coke until I felt like I was going to die, the lines were so small I always craved another. Cracks short duration lets you redose all night with out getting sick.
I freakin miss cocaine:p haven't touched the stuff since the whole levamisole thing came to light

Last edited:
Just quit man! It´s not the type of drug that will give you withdraws, on the contrary it will make you fell better.

setting and amount is what makes crack horrible. it is only worth doing when you have enough to last a few hours, a gram between me and my partner lasts us 4 hours. we take a blast every 20mins. when we take hits 5mins after we just did one, we simply don't get a rush, just a chase..so we take a blast , enjoy It, smoke some weed to help with anxiety , 20mins later take a blast and we get the rush again..crack is so short lived u have to meditate and enjoy each second literally of the high..it generally is a shit drug, but high quality crack really doesn't make u feign, and a blast can hold you over for 15mins

To Anyone doing this shit, switch drugs please!! We have all these nice amp rc's now that last soooo much longer and are way cheaper in the longrun, and legal. Why not at least give a few of them a try and not give all your money away in one night? I sold this shit for years and just never understood it, people dropping 1k in a night and once their outta money they'll do anything to get even a tiny bit more. This drug will steal your dignity and soul, make the switch, you'll be much happier and much higher I think...

PnUcR6R.jpg

Haha cant believe i just saw this so funny.

Haha i was going by personal experience guys havent you guys thought of doing that at 3 am while slamming speedballs?

Lol guess its just loggers that enjoy that activity.

As we hugging she tells me she will fuck my balls completely off if I give her $20 to buy a rock. So I did, never expecting to see her again. About 30 mins later she is knocking on my door, comes in, asks if she can smoke it in my bathroom and commenting how the crack makes her horny and how she always wanted to fuck me. I am sitting on my couch and when she finishef she came into my den naked as a jay bird!! I can't believe it one of my former students all grown up, naked, and horny......

Wait so please clarify; did she fuck you, take the 20 dollars, go buy crack and then come back and fuck you Again 30min later? Or did you front her the 20 on some kind of honor system (as that is known to work great with Crack addicts)? I know it's been a while since you posted this but I hope you see this and answer, I am truly curious.

Also, how did she know where your house was???
Do you still teach in a middle school or are you retired /on to a new profession?
what is/was your drug of choice?

Mike Tyson admitted to being high on both crack and MJ during all of his mid 80's fights. Considering that he knocked 40 some people out in under a minute I kind of want try some friendly sparring under the influence just to see how it affects my reflexes. Really though, when it comes to vape/smoking stims all I really do is wait around until it's safe to take that next hit. I enjoy the act of vaping more than the actual high itself.

Last edited:
This is the problem with crack or freebase in my eyes, there is nothing to do on it. It's a 5 minute hit at most, the only thing you are going to do is smoke more crack. Maybe crack one off. Its just not sociable or productive at all. I'd rather snort .8 of pure as I can source cocaine then smoke .2, or vice versa. I just don't see the point in blitzing grams of the stuff.

That's because there isn't really a point after the first few hits, it just becomes a compulsion as opposed to a choice, especially with the looming threat of coming down like a bitch...