• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What do to in the event of a plugging fail? (Meth, but it could be about anything)

ifoundalump

Greenlighter
So my friend tried plugging meth yesterday. He tried to empty his bowels and wasn't sure but felt constipated. It could have just been that he hadn't eaten for a while. He fucking loved it. He said he felt like he was flying. Prior to this he had only smoked it.

So today he decides to go all out and make sure his bowels are clean, he does an fleet enema but he thinks he didn't leave it in long enough cause he stilll doesn't really shit out much. So then he shoots some coconut oil up there because that's supposed to help. Leaves it up there for a good long while. Same thing. Oil comes out, not much shit.

He is tired of fucking around he has been doing this for hours so he loads up a nice healthy shot and plugs it. He gets some of the effect but not nearly as much as the day before. My question is what should my friend do?

1. Take a shit, count that last one as a loss, and replug?

2. Replug on top, the more the merrier he might just not have done enough or had worse shit today.

3. Rinse his rectum with some hot water to try to help absorb whats in there already. Maybe the oil messed it up? Although he did use oil yesterday, just not nearly as much. Make sure it's rinsed out real good and then replug.

4. Just leave the stuff up there because it will absorb eventually, at least some of it will, and smoke the rest of his shit. My friend is trying to avoid the pipe it is killing his teeth.

Last edited:
I feel the oil may have messed it up. Just do more and maybe another route of administration, don't try to put hot water in your ass to get it to absorb lol...

Rinse the oil out though so he can plug again? My friend felt like he got 10x the high he does off smoking probably because he can only smoke so fast.

Plugging shouldn't fail unless you are literally about to take a shit in the next 5 minutes. The rectum (where drugs are absorbed) is normally empty until you are passing a bowel movement. No cleaning needed. And no need to put oil up your ass either.

It sounds to me like typical amphetamine tolerance. Methamphetamine has a like 14 hour half life, so even the day after you take it there's still drug in your system messing with your tolerance. You can't expect you'll get the same high every time.

Plugging shouldn't fail unless you are literally about to take a shit in the next 5 minutes. The rectum (where drugs are absorbed) is normally empty until you are passing a bowel movement. No cleaning needed. And no need to put oil up your ass either.

It sounds to me like typical amphetamine tolerance. Methamphetamine has a like 14 hour half life, so even the day after you take it there's still drug in your system messing with your tolerance. You can't expect you'll get the same high every time.
So what you're saying is my friend shoul do more lol. There was definatley drug in his system the first time too though...

Well my friend was impatient so that was his plan anyway he went and rinsed his rectum out, used a finger to make sure there was no shit within reaching distance even though he swears i kinda feels that way. Loaded up another fat shot and took the plunge. We'll see how that goes for him.

Last edited:
I feel the oil may have messed it up. Just do more and maybe another route of administration, don't try to put hot water in your ass to get it to absorb lol...

HE KNEW IT HE FUCKING KNEW IT. My friend was only able to resit the urge to take a shit feeling for about 15 or 20 min after this round so hopefully he got a good amount of it, ran to the bathroom and excreted the shit he's been trying to take for the past 2 or 3 days. It was bad though he says, and he only thinks he got half of it out and that there's a pretty good sized chunk still up there. Sorry for the graphic details.

My friend learned a few things today:

1. Despite drinking gatorade and water all the time my friend is severely dehydrated. It doesn't help that he needs caffine to get through his work days...

2. My friend needs to eat more regularly and eat more vegetables. To be honest he can't remember the last time he had a vegetable that wasn't a topping on a burger. Gotta keep that tract flowing or it's going to get permanently stuck.

3. My friend thinks all this enema crap he was doing really messed with his absorption. That shit was in his system yesterday same as today, only difference is he just used a tiny amount of coconut oil instead of a large amount of saline, coconut oil, and water he used today. And being impatient it's not like he gave his bowels enough time to soak all that up. I mean sure he did spend a couple hours trying to take this shit, but pretty much immediately after the oil enema he was tired of fucking around and went and did his shot. The surfaces of the rectum/colon was coated water and oil it was trying to absorb at the same time as the shot. As opposed to yesterday when his rectum was nearly dry as the Sahara and likely soaked that stuff up like a sponge. My friend doesn't think the enema recommendation that is posted in so many of these plugging threads on this site and others are a good idea and thinks people should actually try to keep their rectum as dry as possible so it will soak up the plug quicker. (Not saying unhealthily dry like my friends is right now, just don't go shoving extra liquid up there.) All that crap he did didn't even help him clear his bowels, it just coated the surface of what he wanted to absorb his plug.

4. There has got to be a way that maximizes the dose in a situation like this. I spent a couple hours on this site and others reading through all the plugging threads and I did not see on one single one a suggestion for maximizing a fail, whether to replug or not, how long you should wait to take a shit after a missed plug, etc. Despite numerous people posting experiences of what I experienced. You guys are like fucking scientists. I know there is someone here with the brains to figure this out.

5. He can't fucking wait to try plugging when his body and bowels are in a much more normal condition. If he felt like he was flying last night, imagine how he's going to feel when everything is free and clear. He probably needs to be careful though, the amounts he took today might OD him if he took them under ideal absorption conditions.

It sounds to me like typical amphetamine tolerance. Methamphetamine has a like 14 hour half life, so even the day after you take it there's still drug in your system messing with your tolerance. You can't expect you'll get the same high every time.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This is way over the top honestly i never fussed over taking a shit yet alone attempting to put a thousand oils and enema's up there to clear it. Rediculous. Make sure you are using atleast 2ml preferably 3ml of water to cover as much surface area as possible. Rectal administration is very simple, don't make it complicated. You don't need to shit every 6 hours before every redose.

This is way over the top honestly i never fussed over taking a shit yet alone attempting to put a thousand oils and enema's up there to clear it. Rediculous. Make sure you are using atleast 2ml preferably 3ml of water to cover as much surface area as possible. Rectal administration is very simple, don't make it complicated. You don't need to shit every 6 hours before every redose.

Yeah I think I got carried away doing too much reading on the subject. That's been happening to me a lot lately actually which is weird. Also there is some contradicting info on the water thing. Some people say use 3 ml because surface area others say use as little as possible because it absorbs faster.,..

There is no such thing as a "missed plug". (Unless you literally squirt it on your ass and can feel the dose running down your thigh.) If you use less than about 10-15mL of water and don't fuck with oil enemas and all that then all the stuff should get absorbed in about 20 minutes.

It's also very important to remember that amphetamines work a million times better if you are well-fed, have enough to drink, and are well-rested.

Sorry for OT, but this is the most hilarious thread I read in a long time. OP, say hi to your friend from me, I'm a fan now.

due to the extreme length of one of your posts i think your 'friend' had finally found a way to get all that meth into his body somehow, regardless of the length of time it took.

alls i can reliably tell you is that i've plugged meth about a hundred times and it almost always comes with diminishing returns the more and more i do it during a binge due to what I think is some sort of irritation of the colon preventing further absorption. it's not tolerance because i could always take it some other way and still get high but my preferred method, plugging, just wouldn't do it for me anymore, or at the very least it would take a lot longer to set in, 45+ min, rather than what is the usual plug rush that we know and love.

so yes it there is the possibility of over-plugging that could irritate the colon and therefore reduce bioavailability of said substances. also if this is your first time plugging then it might take a few more tries getting the technique right. making sure the drug has fully dissolved is pretty important in my experience, and i recommend using hot water spread over about 2ml for a 100mg of drug.

Well I can definitely say what not to do if you fail when plugging or when constipated. And that is just keep pluging more. I think I nearly OD'd today. I finally cleared the large blockage (I hope that was it there's definitely still more in there) as soon as that happened I feel like everything I've been trying to plug th me past couple days hit me at once. I was way way way too high. My heart was racing way way way too fast. I wasn't sure if it was OD or over amped. My friends claim you can't OD on meth you just get overamped. But everything I've read online says differently. Also it doesn't help that a lot of the symptoms are consistent with those of a panic attack which I have also been having.

So I drove to the hospital and sat in the parking lot, paced in the parking lot, and drove around in circles near the hospital debating whether or not to go in. Finally I decided to chug a tallboy at a gas station and that brought me down to a point where I could go home and lay down.

Now I'm afraid to take the next shit. I know there's one up there button don't want this to happen again especially since I haven't completely come down from the last one.

Lol I know you were trippin for a bit but I couldn't help but laugh at your last reply OP I would laugh if I was in that hospital parking lot watching you pace around n shit. And then seeing some guy tweaked out chugging a beer outside the gas station Idk the whole picture in my head just looked funny. I'm glad you're okay tho I've been overamped before and it can be a scary feeling