• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What Do Pharmacists Do?

I love that saying udontunderstand. It works in every situation. especially catching flies.

I love my pharmascist ,she knows more about my meds then my doctor and no matter ho busy sh is alays takes the time to ask ho I'm doing and if she can help in any other way. Even has pointed me to good doctors better then my doc who just refers some asshole because he will do likewise for him.

I suppose you could put it that way, depending where you live and where the pharmacist is working. After all they are in a position where they are directly responsible for peoples lives too, wouldn't want to be the pharmacist who sold/gave the nurse the deadly combination of medication that killed John Doe. Wouldn't be the first time I or someone I know of go to a pharmacy to get my script and the pharmacist goes "hold on, why did your doctor prescribe you this? This would kill you.."
Your pharmacist checks for drug interactions? Every time I visit my physician, and he's not sure about the contradictions, he checks his big-as-fuck pharmacology book. He's never prescribed me anything that caused adverse interactions with my current medication regime.