• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What did YOU last eat? Version 5

Baked white sweet potato. Cooled down and spread thick with coconut oil, then tons of organic peanut butter which had a teaspoon of cardamom and cinnamon mixed in with oilve oil, then spread on top.

Seriously follks, you've just got to try the combination of baked white sweet potato with coconut oil and peanut butter one day. I added a ton of unrefined salt too, Redmond Real Salt is the best.

Splitting a pizza with my roommate now. Hope he goes to the good place, u feel?

Eggplant Parmesan and Focaccia Bread. With a cup of Sprite and some Chocolate Chip Cookies. There is alot of perks to working in restaurants. You will never go hungry and that's for sure.

Probably eat some Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Apples, Maple Syrup and Lemon Juice, Asparagus w/ Pecorino Romano and Potates w/ Bacon and Pearl Onions before I close up and head home.

I'm getting it in tonight here.
Saves money on groceries my friends :D

Splitting a pizza with my roommate now. Hope he goes to the good place, u feel?
That is always a thing I feel. I just go with cheap pizza that's actually fairly good. If I spring for pizza I know *just the places* to go hit up for the best in town.

One time when I was doing work I got handed a pizza for free from this one place, it was so good. I never sought it out again but the crust was like...to die for.

Not finished yet but sweet corn on the cob (which I shave and mix with butter and salt), roast beef, jasmine rice, some mixed greens and Asian gourd-plant (she calls them squash :p).
It's gonna be a late dinner but I took off the last three days and am rested enough to perform tomorrow without sleep if necessary.
Man... that beef is smelling good as a MF...11782 imma bite a chunk out his a** and ride the rest home (or rather to bed).

^^^ That sounds amazing! I tried to mix hamburger helper with some rice pilaf... did not go well. It's a buy your own food sober living house, and I'm broke lol. I do what I can to survive

Amy's gluten and dairy free rice and bean burrito (they were on sale ?).
It was so good, surprisingly.

Made a salami and cheese cold cut sandwich on a bulkie roll with spicy brown mustard and some salt and vinegar chips.

Had corkscrew pasta in a tomato cream sauce with grilled chicken, sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil, and romano cheese.