• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What Cocaine would this be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mighty mouse

Greenlighter
so a friend got a gram of caine for 85$ thats suppose to be fire. I looked at it when he had it out, it was snow flaky and also and tiny crystals in it. never seen crystals in coke before. when we started snorting, it had a burning sensation for like 30 secs(maybe it wasnt broken down by my friend good) anyways only did maybe 8-10 tiny lines in a 3 hour span. it was a great body numbness high just being mellow. but i havent slept yet and im not even close to being tired. i did my last one about 8 hours ago. im thinking maybe those crystals could be meth. but the high was only about 30 mins. i thought it was good besides staying up for the past 8hours but just curious on what it is.

Could very well have been meth but we don't allow substance ID as it's only speculation.

yeah just curious because i never seen it like that . it was really good besides this staying up part

Probably a-pvp (a stimulant RC with a similar mechanism of action, that is I believe a Dopamine and Norepinephrine re-uptake inhibitor, so it works similar to coke, but is much shittier and more fiendish and I believe has a much longer half life.)

It's cheap to buy, that's why its become a common cut in cocaine on the street.

To get good, real cocaine, you have to know a very very very good source, aka someone that gets it off the boat, not your average street dealer. They will always have cut to garbage, RC filled cocaine.

So Its not worth it the ?... But who knows..wish I could have a photo of it for you guys

Last edited:
Probably a-pvp (a stimulant RC with a similar mechanism of action, that is I believe a Dopamine and Norepinephrine re-uptake inhibitor, so it works similar to coke, but is much shittier and more fiendish and I believe has a much longer half life.) It's cheap to buy, that's why its become a common cut in cocaine on the street. To get good, real cocaine, you have to know a very very very good source, aka someone that gets it off the boat, not your average street dealer. They will always have cut to garbage, RC filled cocaine.
A-PVP could very likely be the cut I agree. Although these days thanks to the deep web you don't to know Pablo Escobar to get good blow. With cocaine you cannot tell if it's pure or good by looks/smell. Yes you can obviously differentiate cut to ribbons street shite with flakes but being flakes unfortunately doesn't mean it's not already been cut with the likes of levamisole, phenactin, mannitol etc which have all been found at import level ie the source. EZ tests are pretty much useless too. It's a good thing we in the UK have Wedinos, not sure if there is a similar American lab test centre?

Never heard of that. I can say this had no smell to it at all. Burned for like 30 secs on the way in but other then that it was good. The no sleep part is what's killing me I'm not even close to be tired..I'm wide awake and this was all last night. Idk if I'll ever try this again though..what you think?

Are you on any other medication? If not I would have to say it's cut plus your saying the crystals in with the flakes. Pure cocaine comes in the form of layered flakes.

im on nothing. Ive been messing around with this for 3-4 years off and on..but the flakes were all piled up when it was dumped out that's when I saw the crystals just laying there when it was spread out. Swim ended up breaking them down but it was weird

so a friend got a gram of caine for 85$ thats suppose to be fire. I looked at it when he had it out, it was snow flaky and also and tiny crystals in it. never seen crystals in coke before. when we started snorting, it had a burning sensation for like 30 secs(maybe it wasnt broken down by my friend good) anyways only did maybe 8-10 tiny lines in a 3 hour span. it was a great body numbness high just being mellow. but i havent slept yet and im not even close to being tired. i did my last one about 8 hours ago. im thinking maybe those crystals could be meth. but the high was only about 30 mins. i thought it was good besides staying up for the past 8hours but just curious on what it is.

I've once been told that Coke could also be cut with glass. I've seen it. Very mildly and done in a professional way so that you get the crystal impression. It burns like hell.

Something else, 8-10 lines of good quality Coke should last much more than 3 hours, imo/e. Regardless of your tolerance. As most ppl know, Coke is more and more difficult and expensive to get these days, so quality is quite hard to find.

Anyway, I'm not at all saying that this is it. It's probably something else. I'm just sharing an experience I had in the past.

What a cruel and criminal way to cut Coke like this. It happens though.

Last edited:
So I went and research a-pvp and the crystals that were in it def look like that in the crystal clear form. I guess flakka is made majority out of that. But I could be wrong. But from what I read about it I guess some people have stayed up for days on it. Why do people gotta ruin such a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.