• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What Caused Your Anhedonia?

nznity

Bluelighter
Abusing IV morphine and smoking crack daily+ Rolling twice sometimes 3 a month for almost 10 years non stop.

Jerry Atrick

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I had anhedonia when I was taking Risperdal/Risperidone for schizoaffective disorder (paranoid schizophrenia + bipolar). The thing is, I didn't really realize it at first. It wasn't until other people asked me why my facial expressions never changed or why I didn't laugh anymore that I started suspecting something was wrong. Eventually got off Risperdal and started a different anti-psychotic, which caused the condition to go away after a bit of time.

Bigsmoke420

Bluelighter
I had anhedonia when I was taking Risperdal/Risperidone for schizoaffective disorder (paranoid schizophrenia + bipolar). The thing is, I didn't really realize it at first. It wasn't until other people asked me why my facial expressions never changed or why I didn't laugh anymore that I started suspecting something was wrong. Eventually got off Risperdal and started a different anti-psychotic, which caused the condition to go away after a bit of time.
Yeah riserpdal was a rough one, I was on it for about 3 weeks post psychosis.