• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What can i use best as sleeping pills? tramadol or oxycodon

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ask a recept for that. and i dont want to enter the system as a drug user,

Neither of those are especially useful for sleep bud. And what kind of backwards country do you live in if they want your name to get some medicine for allergies (benadryl/diphenhydramine). Even if they take your name down, it's just to monitor within the pharmacy, and AFAIK your name doesn't go in some like national database labeled 'DRUG ADDICTS' lol.

Using oxycodone to sleep while taking a tolerance break from cannabis is about the most backwards thing I've ever heard. Especially since nobody forced you to take a tolerance break.

Using opiates for sleep is such a waste of opiates...

get some,
Promethazine, Rx
Hydroxyzine, Rx
DPH, OTC
Nyquil, OTC

instead and save those opiates for pain relief/pleasure.

Nha man dont worry i have read everything. my tolerance break lasted 2 weeks and 4 days i just lighted my joint :) but yesterday i took 5x 5mg pills i slept like a baby rose. but when i woke up HOLY SHIT my whole body itched for 3 hours straight! but thanks for the answers :)

and no guys i am not looking forward to use oxycodone maybe next week i pop 2 x 5mg and smoke a joint my friend says it gets you insanly high

I'm closing this for the reasons previously mentioned. Not suited to OD, neither options are good for sleep, and there are many herbal and OTC sleep aids. Btw, I started out doing oxycodone occasionally. Did it a few too many days in a row and just like that I was physically dependent. Not even a year later I had a needle in my arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.