• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What can I take with Phenibut to make me calmer, happier, more confident?

Phenibut should calm you down on its own. What dose are you taking and why do you want to stack something with it? I know that it is dangerous to combine Phenibute with alcohol and GHB. Anxiety can be handled with a Benzo (I recommend Etizolam), but I doubt that this combination is save (and in that case you should probably just take the benzo in the first place). Caffeine can increase anxiety, so I doubt it will help, but it won't do a lot of harm either. A stronger upper would make you happy, but mixing uppers and downers is a terrible idea in general.

Low dose Vyvanse (d-amphetamine) with Phenibut is an amazing functional combo

both drugs reach peak plasma levels in approximately 3 hours (3-4 hours to peak effects)

Vyvanse 10mg is equal to only 3mg of dextro-amphetamine, which is very low but effective when combined with 1.5 grams of Phenibut

Cool & Confident, calm, relaxed, happy, social, and feeling great overall :)

Can I ask what the reason is you are taking phenibut in the first place?

IMHO, Phenibut on it’s own does a damn good job of fulfilling all of those roles without having to add too much to it. Especially in the early days when it’s a novel substance working it’s magic in your body.

I remember being so calm, and confident with excellent verbal fluency while at work the first few weeks after being introduced to it! now tolerance does develop quickly so I could see why you might want to add something else to bring it all that back.

If you wanted to keep it subtle and easy, you could always do some kratom. Like three or four grams to start. That’d be a great, easy to obtain choice and you’d be confident, relaxed, and euphoric from it.

Just don’t do the two too close together because Phen tends to block kratom‘s warm glow if you take it right before. Do your Phen dose as usual and an hour or two later toss the kratom in.

If you want something a little more powerful you could do a small dose of Dexedrine - 10mgs or so. I’m a long time and daily amphetamine user so I’m also familiar with this combo and Phenibut works wonders with D-amph. It’ll give you that lift and mood and über confidence, while the Phen takes any edge off.

If you add anything more powerful than that it’ll just overtake the Phenibit.

Consider one of those options and stay safe, friend.