• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What can I take tomorrow to help fight fatigue from Adderall XR extensive use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker11789

Bluelighter
I'm prescribed adderall but I need more than I get and I don't take it on weekends but I take extra during the weeks.

Long story short , holidays wore my pills thin and I have more bday and stuff coming up I can't miss and I can't get more adderall.

I take adderall XR 20mgs(+ half another) everyday but when I don't on weekends I hardly get out of bed .

i have tried caffeine ..does nothing ,obviously Coke would help but I don't have that or the money .

ive tried some sups with creating, L-Tyrosine and some others the days off and I'm just still too tired or I just urinate a lot (which is normal for the supps).

is there any thing you'd suggest ? Is there something I can take the night before? ..

any tips rips are welcome and yes I know I need to fix my habit and I am but stuff happens and I just want to be able to go out with my gf this week and not be basically comatose lol ...

I've been taking 20-25g of speed for just under 3 months..
Shats the come down going to be like please

I've been taking 20-25g of speed for just under 3 months..
Shats the come down going to be like please

It will probably be immense fatigue among other things .

ive been trying to find out nutrients that adderall may have depleted or being off adderall taking them could benefit .

gl tp you

Nah, it's prolly just going to suck, but you can do it, not at your best, but you can show up.
Unless you can score a few more black market meds, they are pretty cheap around my parts, don't know about yours. It's normally the 20mgIR around here anyway. Got any buddies who might know someone, or be willing to loan you a few pills?

I know from personal experience that *phenidates like Methylphenidate or Modafinil don't share tolerance and stimulant through quite different mechanisms and are therefor a very good way to soften the blow from overuse of amphetamines. It's quite possible to be functional and awake while recovering from mild overuse. I have no experience with heavy short term or continous use and can't say if this will work in these cases. And it's not a perfect solution, it's not like you will feel a 100 %, but it works okay. Hope that helps a little.
And I agree - caffeine is useless for this purpose.

There's no magic pill that will get rid of the consequences of your actions. Tweak for hella days on amphetamines, your sleep quality will probably suck and there's really not much you can do AFTER the fact. BEFORE you tweak next time, maybe consider rationing your doses w more moderation, eating food thats healthy and hydrating with electrolytes and taking vitamins and prioritizing sleep and hygiene, that's basically the only way of avoiding after-effects, by being PROACTIVE not REACTIVE.

Wish there was a secret cure, but I apologize mate, there is none. Caffeine, phenidates, finils, etc, any type of upper you're going to be using is like going to just aggravate and further prolong any suffering at the same receptors that amphetamines work on, so I honestly don't recommend ANY stimulant for the treatment of STIMULANT INDUCED fatigue... Try just adjusting your priorities next time so that you can balance your use and it wouldn't be messing with your life so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.