• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What can be passed off as Meth, because this is not what I'm used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Imp

Bluelighter
I'm curious what crystals could be passed off as meth. I got something last week that I had thought was meth but then I did it and am not so sure. The structure looks right, and it has some stimulation but not what I have come to know from meth. If anyone could help me figure out what it might be that would be awesome.

If you care to know how it played out...
Crushed up it turned really light and fluffy. When insufflated it slightly dusted in the back of my throat, and had a twinge of sting to it but did not burn. When the drip hit it was like something acidic slid onto my uvula. Like the bite of sour from a warhead. Gargled water and it was gone. It took a few minutes to feel it. It had an energy boost but did not get me tweaking, there was a slight rush feeling. I was stimulated but it was muddy, like my mind was fogged. Not as clear and sharp as I'm used to. There was also very little pull to do more, which was odd. There was also no horniness, not turned on at all. Which again is odd because I normally go stir crazy. The rushing stimulation wore off after like 4 hours which settled into the just awake feeling. I did a hefty line at 4pm and could not sleep that night. My body was dead feeling but my mind was wide awake. Finally started to doze around 7am but that lasted for only an hour. Second day I did it, same thing happened only it wore off faster and I was able to sleep that night even when I did the last one around 8pm.

It looks like it but does not burn, stimulate, or last as much and as long. I've done 4-FA, 2-FMA, Meth, Coke, Adderall, and this does not play out like any of them.

** Also when I do meth (TMI but still) my snot turns a bright dark yellow, thick but hard against the inner part of both nostrils. This only happened slightly with this stuff

Last edited:
sounds like it was cut with MSM or DFO.
i had a batch like that, and have also tried known fake shit.. it was probly a very low percentage of meth. like 2-4% it could have also been strait fake and u had a placebo..

A placebo wouldn't keep me up all night when I was trying desperately to sleep, nor would it make it impossible for me to eat. Call me ignorant but I don't know what those are, are they typical cutting agents or something I should be concerned about?

yeah i dont know you so i cant say for sure.. i also think its unlikely to be a placebo.
MSM and DFO are used to make fake meth. it looks, smokes even tastes very similar. wont hurt u, but it wont get you high. its also sometimes used to cut meth down and increase profits.. i have seen it cut down to very low percentage of real meth.. and the effect is just as you described.

I know there are other non-meth stimulants that also come in clear, white or off-white crystalline forms. a-PHP and ethylphenidate for example:

a-php%2528crystals%2529.jpg

ethylphenidate-big-crystal-250x250.jpg

But experienced users would know. For one, if it doesn't burn like a bitch going up your nose, it ain't meth. (But that doesn't necessarily mean it is meth, either, as other stimulants burn like a bitch going up your nose as well) Sounds like you just got some bunk shit...it happens. It's happened to me too (although very rarely with meth in particular...I can only think of one or two times, actually.)

You should just mark it up as bunk shit. There isnt enough information for more than a random guess. It sucks getting bunk shit but just cut the source and get a better connection.

I highly recommend washing ALL meth, no matter the source. Its very simple and effective.

Just gotta cut your losses on this one.

The fact that you're even having to speculate about what might possibly be in it is reason enough to chuck it out.

I wanted to try and figure out what it was or what it was cut with. That way if I come across something like this again I not only have a name for it and know exactly what it is but I'll be able to tell right away off of the test dose before I buy. I don't like to just call it a fail and move on, might as well learn something in the process right?

yeah, there's a name for it, it's called "bunk shit" lol

We usually dont answer these questions just for future reference.

90% of the time its just someone trying to figure out the best way to cut their shit.

Getting a bag of bunk heroin has become commonplace in orlando now. A lot of the dudes doing delivery service have bags they have used and resealed (they are jewel bags that are sealed on the top with heat) and they mix one or two of their bunk ones into whatever amount you are buying. It sucks when you are getting a bunch for a few friends and half turn out bunk. You can always tell the bunk ones because it looks like almost tiny sand particles in the bottom of the spoon after you suck the amber liquid up.

I wanted to try and figure out what it was or what it was cut with. That way if I come across something like this again I not only have a name for it and know exactly what it is but I'll be able to tell right away off of the test dose before I buy. I don't like to just call it a fail and move on, might as well learn something in the process right?

If you still have some left, you can always order a test kit and check for cuts and purity. It sounds like straight amps instead of meth if you're high but not quite tweaking, and the levoamphetamine in adderall is known to cause insomnia even after the high has worn off.

Yes as per tracedwards post, you should clean it up, if you haven't made it yourself and don't know who did, then you don't know what you've got. You know as much as we do what it is you took which certainly wasn't meth of even average quality going from your experience description.

OP, you know we're not here to speculate what drugs you took! Please familiarize yourself with the BLUA and OD guidelines. This thread pulled some answers, be satisfied. Be well, be safe and god bless! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.