Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what are your favourite names?

onetwothreefour said:
for girls:
etienne - i think it's french, but it sounds like it is, and either way it's appealing. i just think it's really beautiful, tbh.[/B]

that is my favourite girls name too! when I have children, the firstborn (whether male or female) will be named etienne

for guys I like

Brendan - It's my best friend's name, but every brendan I know is strong, determined and so talented it makes me sick!

how do you pronounce etienne i like it. the way i'm thinking it sounds sounds pretty...

p.s Eze, stelaing cadence, yeh no worries. thats fine. go for it!

i'd call my kid frodo

if i could never find him, id just start yelling incessantly "MR FROOOOOOODOOO, MR FROOOOOOODO"

preacha said:
i'd call my kid frodo

if i could never find him, id just start yelling incessantly "MR FROOOOOOODOOO, MR FROOOOOOODO"

I'll name my kid Gollum... they can be friends ;)

i'd have to say i like the name Diego.. thats why I chose it as my username. I'll probably call my first 3 sons; Diego, Lil' Hakeem and Remus. When I get married, I'm going to change my surname to De La Cruz .. ive always liked that name.

for a girl i like Jade .. Jade's are always sexy and i think its a nice sounding name. most other people seem to dislike it though. *shrugs*

^^Heheh when I think of the name Diego the first thing that comes to mind are those Diego Tortillas.

Sorry. ;)

my first born girl will be called lilith kate, lilith being adams first wife who refused to 'get thee behind me woman'. i plan on telling her that it should remind her to never let anyone tell her she's not as good as someone else because shes a girl. and kate because its my name & in my family, the daughter gets the mothers name as a middle name. apart from that, for another girls name i like libertine (freedom fighter), erzulie (a voodoo 'loa' or goddess-not that i have the heart to actually call a kid that, its still kinda cool) and for a boy galen which means wise

i really like the name lillith, but my ex used to have hentai pictures of this chick called lillith and now i think of those when i hear the name.

i like magnus and maximillian. also i kinda like maleek.
i think they sound nice and maximillian was the boy in where the wild things are.

i also like the name ben, i am yet to meet a ben i don't like.

Ben There, Done That

^
Cool, you, *might* not be disappointed when you meet moi.

I like all those weird names.
It fuckin' bores me using names that have been *done*, dudes.

Sunflake.
Snowdrop.
Riverhippymushroom.
Shit like like.

Tho I was convinced once
while on acid
I was gonna change my surname to 'LOVE'.

Hits *original* cymbal 8)

when i was like 16 i wanted to change my surname to spirograph or bubblegum :\

I cant really say I have any names that I really find very appealing, but I once new a guy at school whos name was "Ace Sharp:, no shit that was his real name, and I always thought was kinda cool.

Hm.
I've been asked this question a few times actually.

I struggled to remember the ones I wrote down first time around actually. I was sorta drunk.

In no particular order for lads:

Garren
Hayden
(there are more, I can't remember them)

The girlie ones I can't seem to remember either.
I have a fondness for Rachel but I wouldn't be surprised if that one dropped off the favourites list

oh i like

chloe and chanel for girls
jet and bailey for guys

jet is just too cool :)

I like the name Jasper.

Not that I know any Jasper's personally, but I just think it's a sexy name for a boy :)

For a boy: Malcolm after Malcolm McClaren (the Sex Pistols manager) and Malcolm McDowell (the actor)

For a girl: Serena after the SailorMoon character

I'm not having kids though, thankgod.

Guys:
Kobi or Tobi- They appeal to me for some reason. If I was to have boys and call them one of these names I would spell it with the "i" instead of a "y".. It makes it more unique, although I have a feeling it is becoming popular anyway.

Girls:
I'm not real sure about this one. I did use to like Hope or Faith because they were encouraging in a way. I definately want a different name. Something a bit different from the usual "Sarah" and "Melissa"... BORING!

I love the names Olivia and Star for girls. I just think they are beautiful :)

Don't we have about 2-3 name threads already though? :\