• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOUR Favorite Drugs? (Multi Choice)

What Drug(s) Were YOU Into When You Joined?

• Anti-Depressants

Votes: 49 11.1%
  • Benzos

Votes: 175 39.7%
  • Opioids

Votes: 191 43.3%
  • Gabapentin or Pregabalin

Votes: 76 17.2%
  • ADHD Drugs

Votes: 108 24.5%
  • Other Prescription Drugs

Votes: 92 20.9%
  • DMT

Votes: 59 13.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 81 18.4%
  • LSD

Votes: 140 31.7%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 123 27.9%
  • Other Psychedelics

Votes: 78 17.7%
  • Anabolic Steroids

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 138 31.3%
  • Amphetamines inc Meth

Votes: 174 39.5%
  • MDMA & Empathogens

Votes: 139 31.5%
  • Cannabis & derivatives

Votes: 179 40.6%
  • Heroin

Votes: 113 25.6%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 150 34.0%
  • GHB/GBL & related

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 148 33.6%
  • Solvents

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Other Inhalants - nitrous, amyl etc

Votes: 46 10.4%
  • Research Chems/Legal Highs

Votes: 71 16.1%
  • Phenibut

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • Other Drugs - list below

Votes: 26 5.9%
  • None - I Was Just Curious

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters

CFC

Bluelight Crew

What Are YOUR Favorite Drugs?

We're just curious to know what drugs you were taking, interested in, reading about, researching for more info, or looking for harm reduction advice on, when you finally decided to bite the bullet and join us here on this amazing website :D

Obviously many of you will have joined for other reasons or without any specific drug in mind (or can't even remember!), but for those who can, what drug or drug category was it?

Many categories overlap, so select all that are relevant to you. All votes are private.

If you want to be more specific, vote then give details below. For instance there are a million RCs out there, so you'll have to give specifics below :)

To see the old thread click -~>here<~-

Last edited:
Bumping this poll up for a bit of fun. What drugs are you into folks? :)

Gabapentinoids should be probably changed to gabaminergic, meaning drugs hitting GABA sites

Hmm, I guess I was moreso thinking narrowly of just pregabalin, gabapentin for that category, as we appear to get a lot of people here using those now, but it would be nice to see some actual numbers :) Actually I'll clarify in case people don't realise what the class means.

I've noticed that. Definitely more than I remember years ago.

For me, I joined when I was in college at the beginning states of my experimental phase.. I was really into psychedelics of all kinds and was starting to dabble in opiates.. I was full-on pothead in high school so that was a given lol

I chose other but really it was RCs. I was just dabbling and needed doses of some.

^ not your fault my friend. You're in mobile mode, which cannot display the poll. Pop into Full Site (scroll to the bottom of any page to find the link) and you'll see all the magic :)

used to be cocaine ...can't get good stuff 90 miles out of city, so now I enjoy crack, just goes too quick! And more expensive, I was under the impression it was cheaper, I guess years ago it was!

Crack is usually cheaper, but more expensive in the long run as it goes quicker than powder (pending on how you're using it and the quality)

The price of crack is just a little piece of your dignity with every rock and thread of burning brillo.

Or at least I left a chunk or dignity once in a cash-only motel in Oakland with a hooker I didn't pay for. She just came up to say hi, have a smoke. After that it got . . . cracky.

I prefer the look of glassy light-scattering shardy-type substances in general, but big crumbly chunks like this actually look kinda enticing...

1200px-Crack-cocaine-2-grams.jpeg

I was into lots of drugs when i started using bluelight, and i lurked for years.

But i finally made an account to ask a question about mushrooms.

And were they friendly and helpful to you SJ? ;)

a0450c66563ace6b18bb789ad8e1e5fa.jpg