• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOUR Favorite Drugs? (Multi Choice)

What Drug(s) Were YOU Into When You Joined?

• Anti-Depressants

Votes: 49 11.1%
  • Benzos

Votes: 175 39.7%
  • Opioids

Votes: 191 43.3%
  • Gabapentin or Pregabalin

Votes: 76 17.2%
  • ADHD Drugs

Votes: 108 24.5%
  • Other Prescription Drugs

Votes: 92 20.9%
  • DMT

Votes: 59 13.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 81 18.4%
  • LSD

Votes: 140 31.7%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 123 27.9%
  • Other Psychedelics

Votes: 78 17.7%
  • Anabolic Steroids

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 138 31.3%
  • Amphetamines inc Meth

Votes: 174 39.5%
  • MDMA & Empathogens

Votes: 139 31.5%
  • Cannabis & derivatives

Votes: 179 40.6%
  • Heroin

Votes: 113 25.6%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 150 34.0%
  • GHB/GBL & related

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 148 33.6%
  • Solvents

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Other Inhalants - nitrous, amyl etc

Votes: 46 10.4%
  • Research Chems/Legal Highs

Votes: 71 16.1%
  • Phenibut

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • Other Drugs - list below

Votes: 26 5.9%
  • None - I Was Just Curious

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters
Finally decided to sign up because anytime I was looking for information on harm reduction, this is the site I would always come to. I'm extremely cautious and do my research before partaking, and never go in blind. So thank you bluelight!
Meth (preferred ROA is plugging but I smoke, snort, and take orally as well) I enjoy Cocaethylene every so often. Oh, and of course benzos are my go to with my DOC.

@Nedo Welcome to BlueWorld.

Awesome you decided to sign up and join our community. I know you will get the advice or input on almost everything you need advice/insight on, So welcome and enjoy your stay. ASk away if there is anything more you want to know or wonder about your DOC and ROA.

Regards
CoffeeShroom

My fav. Psychoactive compounds :
1.Amphetamine Sulphate
2.Methyl Amphetamine HCl
3.Alprazolam
→From last 3 yr,I'm not poly-user.Only rolling on Alprazolam.

Cool poll. At first i was like "Fuck... gonna be impossible to choose one" But then i realized that it is a multi choice. Nice. Having morning coffee now at 5 AM. That is usual behavior for me. Was gonna vote "other drugs" for that but it is not a drug in my books. And caffeine as such was not a voting option. These are not in any order of importance, but here are the whats and the whys:

1. Alcohol. To numb the pain, mental kind. Sometimes i have to choose between pain and numbness, and the choice is so very easy. If i drink alcohol, it is always beer, insane amounts. Then i listen to music, browse forums, sometimes playstation 4 sessions. Then the pain is gone for several hours, and i pay the price next morning. Willing to pay it just like that for the hours i get, hours of easy breathing without mental pain. I actually partied when the last millennium was here. Then the millennium changed and i changed. I forgot how to party. I forgot how to smile. Kept drinking anyway, to suppress the occasional flames of hell which burn inside my head. I think maybe 2 out of 10 times i drink, it is social. With one or more friends. Other times, it is pantsdrunk. The Guardian explains it here: How the Finnish lifestyle of getting drunk while wearing pants became the new hygge

2. Nicotine. I can't live, if living is without nicotine *Awful Whitney Houston impersonation by a male here* I roll my own cigarettes. I like them better than factory made, and i can't even afford factory made. Negative aspects of tobacco: costs money... smells bad... ruins health. Positive aspects: A cigarette every now and then, or when craving for one, keeps the cravings away or makes them go away. I go fucking ape-shit crazy if i can't smoke.

3. Benzos. As doctor prescribed. Medicinal use, quite rarely. To make anxiety disappear and to be able to sleep.

4. Cannabis. Now we are talking! Loving it. But the intoxication has changed form. During the weed honeymoon, i got red eyes, spontaneous laughing for no reason, paranormal munchies and really strange but interesting thought patterns. I still like it, but it is very different. These days, the thing i love most about weed, is that it helps me to drink significantly lesser amounts of beer, or no beer at all. Cannabis is God's gift to an alcoholic loser like me.

5. Coffee. Dark roasted, 100% Arabica beans. 2 mugs every morning (unless i have a raging hangover) and 2 mugs every afternoon.

There. Used to do much more different drugs when i was younger, but it has been these for years and years and years now.

Cool poll. At first i was like "Fuck... gonna be impossible to choose one" But then i realized that it is a multi choice. Nice. Having morning coffee now at 5 AM. That is usual behavior for me. Was gonna vote "other drugs" for that but it is not a drug in my books. And caffeine as such was not a voting option. These are not in any order of importance, but here are the whats and the whys:

1. Alcohol. To numb the pain, mental kind. Sometimes i have to choose between pain and numbness, and the choice is so very easy. If i drink alcohol, it is always beer, insane amounts. Then i listen to music, browse forums, sometimes playstation 4 sessions. Then the pain is gone for several hours, and i pay the price next morning. Willing to pay it just like that for the hours i get, hours of easy breathing without mental pain. I actually partied when the last millennium was here. Then the millennium changed and i changed. I forgot how to party. I forgot how to smile. Kept drinking anyway, to suppress the occasional flames of hell which burn inside my head. I think maybe 2 out of 10 times i drink, it is social. With one or more friends. Other times, it is pantsdrunk. The Guardian explains it here: How the Finnish lifestyle of getting drunk while wearing pants became the new hygge

2. Nicotine. I can't live, if living is without nicotine *Awful Whitney Houston impersonation by a male here* I roll my own cigarettes. I like them better than factory made, and i can't even afford factory made. Negative aspects of tobacco: costs money... smells bad... ruins health. Positive aspects: A cigarette every now and then, or when craving for one, keeps the cravings away or makes them go away. I go fucking ape-shit crazy if i can't smoke.

3. Benzos. As doctor prescribed. Medicinal use, quite rarely. To make anxiety disappear and to be able to sleep.

4. Cannabis. Now we are talking! Loving it. But the intoxication has changed form. During the weed honeymoon, i got red eyes, spontaneous laughing for no reason, paranormal munchies and really strange but interesting thought patterns. I still like it, but it is very different. These days, the thing i love most about weed, is that it helps me to drink significantly lesser amounts of beer, or no beer at all. Cannabis is God's gift to an alcoholic loser like me.

5. Coffee. Dark roasted, 100% Arabica beans. 2 mugs every morning (unless i have a raging hangover) and 2 mugs every afternoon.

There. Used to do much more different drugs when i was younger, but it has been these for years and years and years now.
Kava has replaced alcohol for so many heavy drinkers, and alcoholics. It provides the same thing, but is non toxic, non addictive, very good with pain and discomfort, especially good for anxiety and mood, very sociable, but doesn’t lower vibrations and dull consciousness and witts the same way alcohol does, nor give rise to aggression.

It can’t be mixed with alcohol though. One or the other strictly, by 2 days ideally, 24 hours is prob okay if not frequently done, but I’d still encourage longer to be on the safe side.

At least Solvents, GHB and Steroids are in the bottom 3.

We are wise Bluelight. Just, clearly clearly not all of us!

Antidepressants coming above those 3 by a way says something in itself.

Diethyl Ether is a great solvent. It's just dangerous to work with. One spark into an ether binge and it'll blow the roof off. Still tho, good solvent.

Diethyl Ether is a great solvent. It's just dangerous to work with. One spark into an ether binge and it'll blow the roof off. Still tho, good solvent.
Yeah I’ve never come past it but I’d probably be down for giving some ether a go.

I had friends years ago, worked in a paint factory, getting high all day sniffing the fumes.

And the freaky glue sniffers we used to see out on dog walks, mindless as zombies. Not a good look.

Lighter gas I never liked seeing or when I did try with reluctance either.

Last edited:
yeah, ether is about the only solvent I would do. I mean you can prolly huff acetone, or gasoline. Still flammable. Ether fumes will hover a surface just waiting for a spark.

Ether is commercially available as a solvent. Just prolly get asked questions as to what you're doing with it from the chemical company. @AutoTripper

Kava has replaced alcohol for so many heavy drinkers, and alcoholics. It provides the same thing, but is non toxic, non addictive, very good with pain and discomfort, especially good for anxiety and mood, very sociable, but doesn’t lower vibrations and dull consciousness and witts the same way alcohol does, nor give rise to aggression.

It can’t be mixed with alcohol though. One or the other strictly, by 2 days ideally, 24 hours is prob okay if not frequently done, but I’d still encourage longer to be on the safe side.
Thank you for your reply. Any advice in coping with alcoholism is always welcomed. Antabuse is not an option anymore, neither is quitting beer just like that without replacement.

Kava seems really interesting. I did not know anything about it, so i read the wikipedia article. Wow. But i have never heard of anyone having it around here so... there is that. Trying to google info about legal status but it is a mess, dunno. But hey, this is Finland, everything is illegal here.

Thank you for your reply. Any advice in coping with alcoholism is always welcomed. Antabuse is not an option anymore, neither is quitting beer just like that without replacement.

Kava seems really interesting. I did not know anything about it, so i read the wikipedia article. Wow. But i have never heard of anyone having it around here so... there is that. Trying to google info about legal status but it is a mess, dunno. But hey, this is Finland, everything is illegal here.
No worries, it’s known by less than 10 % of the globe, tried by half maybe, in many cases not properly.

There is an informational thread on it here, I’ll find it for you. Wikipedia is the last place I’d send you.

I will get you some better accurate scientific links too.

It’s fully legal in US, Canada, New Zealand. I get it in the UK easily except most importers go round about it, as a pet supplement industry, or labelled as Yerba Mate.

It’s legal for possession here but not human consumption.

There is a load of shameful misinformation out there which is the reason Kava remains so largely unknown.

I’ll find that thread for you, it’s useful concise intro and info, plus links.

Pretty buzzed on kava atm myself, along with cannabis, and shamefully heavy benzo addiction trying to address, those are my DOC’s after also an insane 21 mg’s of LSD in 20 weeks this year.

Heroin. No contest.
Oh yeah. XD

... And I might be unusual in this respect but this was the second thing besides alcohol that I ever had, and I mainlined this shit right the first time. I was like, ok if I'm gonna break this taboo of doing illegal drugs I'm gonna do it wholesale.
I'm not gonna faff about smoking a little bit of this and sniffing a little bit of that.

GET ME THE HARD STUFF AND HAND ME THAT NEEDLE!!

... and when you get some quality dope at JUST the right dose and it hits... yeeaahh there's nothing quite like it, to me.

Good old actual opium, very close 2nd favourite though.
Though I guess a lot of people who want a very dramatic effect from their drug of choice would probably be singularly unimpressed with opium.
It about compares with smack like sipping a fine wine compares with knocking back a shot of rum. It gives yiu a very nuanced and subtle high. At moderate doses it also has an energizing, rather than sedative effect. You become communicative but without starting to talk silly shit the way that weed does. So it's great as a social drug to do with friends. Also enhances all your senses so you appreciate small things in your surroundings more, plus improves general mood.
I highly recommend trying some if you ever get the chance.

^ nothing quite beats the taste smell & feel of a nice warm ball of opium ...^
haha I see here's someone who's probably had a taste. XD

... I've been extremely fortunate in that I both have the space and the privacy to grow enough for my own personal supply, plus ran into a fellow student from Laos at university, whose uncle actually used to run a traditional opium den before they got declared illegal.
He taught me the quite involved process that's needed to turn raw opium into smoking opium.
Up until then I'd been just taking it orally in solution with alcohol. Smoking it is MUCH better.
.... Next of course I needed a pipe and a lamp ; both exceedingly difficult to get hold of these days, especially if you want them in still - usable condition instead of merely as display pieces for historic interest. Got lucky at an antiques sale where the sellers clearly had zero idea of the value or nature of what they were selling.

haha I see here's someone who's probably had a taste. XD

... I've been extremely fortunate in that I both have the space and the privacy to grow enough for my own personal supply, plus ran into a fellow student from Laos at university, whose uncle actually used to run a traditional opium den before they got declared illegal.
He taught me the quite involved process that's needed to turn raw opium into smoking opium.
Up until then I'd been just taking it orally in solution with alcohol. Smoking it is MUCH better.
.... Next of course I needed a pipe and a lamp ; both exceedingly difficult to get hold of these days, especially if you want them in still - usable condition instead of merely as display pieces for historic interest. Got lucky at an antiques sale where the sellers clearly had zero idea of the value or nature of what they were selling.
Great stuff - oddly enough I have also been a fan of pure Opium,. in fact it's the only opiate I've truly enjoyed and had an epic source for too. Only really enjoyed it orally though, as cba to learn the smoking tech and am aware it's a bit of an art form to get it right...am off all opiates atm however after an 18 month very recent morphine dalliance, medical.

Favourite drugs? Well, gotta be cannabis in pretty much all it's forms. Only very high quality however, massive cannabis snob I'm afraid

Lsd/mushrooms have a special place in my heart too but usage has been very rare last 20 years, although there's a 250ug lsd journey on the near horizon.

Stimulants have played a large part in my life unfortunately, love them. Nope, fucking hate them, and hopefully am done with em now for good