• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What are your favorite drug combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branggen

Bluelighter
Sorry if there's already a thread on this couldn't find it...Anyways ive done all kinds of different drugs and am about bored with most of the highs. What mixes bring about a good time for yall?

I used to enjoy mixing these drugs:
Cannabis and LSD.
Cannabis and low doses of pharm opiates like 5mg of oxy, a low/moderate dose of codeine, or 5-10mg of hydro.
Cannabis and alcohol. Just be careful not to drink way too much in a bar or party setting.

I tried mushrooms, cannabis, and nitrous all at the same time and that just made things confusing and not enjoyable.

Now I don't use anything but if I were going to I just would take a low dose of mushrooms, or maybe eat a weak edible made with cannabis or hash.

DXM and LSD had no visuals and I was generally about my wits, but still had the freedom of thought. Enjoyable, interesting.

The old Oxy's and shrooms, as well.

Priest said most everything I wanted to, heh.

In the past i have immensely enjoyed in no particular order:

MDA and Nitrous oxide - just an overall enjoyable combo.. gotta be a tank though.. no whip it's bullshit.

Dilaudid and klonopin -- really gives the D legs and add's to the nod

Blow and Valium .. eat so much valium you're going to pass out and then keep doing coke to stay awake and live in the middle land

Heroin and meth.. personally enjoyed it more than a traditional speedball

Status
Not open for further replies.