• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What are your beliefs?

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
It is. That is why I try hard to elevate those who cannot argue against what I believe.

I, like Jesus, call many, but few hear the call.

The opinion you hold of me is the same that forced Jesus to run away a couple of times from the Jews who would have stoned him.

It is also why the inquisitions sent their murderers instead of those who could debate and had decent moral values to convert instead of murder.

I am lonely for good Christians instead of the ones who idol worship a genocidal prick of a god.

Regards
DL
LMAO like you, or anyone else is some great example of morality. We are all human, or maybe there are still some AI spam bots and sock puppets shared by multiple people, and we are all in this reality together.

Working_Class

Bluelighter
Are we ready to get back on topic yet? GB's posts have definitely detracted from any useful discussion, but at this point all the attention to him / her is generally giving the idiot power over a topic that could otherwise be discussed like mature philosophers. That is; with open mindedness, maturity and acceptance rather than defensive and insecure rebuttals that offer no chance of progress or exploration.

Just hit the ignore button, and shake it off. It'll be the best thing you did all day.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
GB, I think you lost your marbles, that’s it. Your faith is so twisted it’s incomprehensible.
I’ll pray for you.
I know God Yayweh the Reigning King is real and when He comes in all His Glory you’ll be put to shame.

love truly is the only way, but you obviously think you know everything in the cosmos.
I personally feel like the drugs made you go off the deep.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Can everyone please stop name-calling? This thread is supposed to be a place to share your views, it's not yet another thread for Gnostic Bishop to tell everyone else their views are wrong. That kind of thing shuts down conversation. I don't believe the intent of this thread by the OP was to argue about whether someone's beliefs that they shared are, in someone else's opinion, correct, but to share your beliefs.

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
Gnostic Bishop, you are really hijacking this thread to push your Jesus-centric view of the universe.

How you can't see the hypocrisy in your own statement here is mindboggling. Presumably, you believe that you know Jesus is real. I haven't really seen anyone else in this thread, even the other Jesus-believers, try to shut down discussion of any alternate viewpoint whatsoever in the way you keep trying to. In actual fact I haven't even seen anyone being obnoxiously insistent about the absolute objective reality of their own interpretation of reality except for yourself.

Also, this isn't the "religious section" of the site, the forum title is "Philosophy and Spirituality", religion obviously can fall under this umbrella, although not always. Religion, usually, is a form of spirituality with it's own somewhat unique philosophies about the nature of the world, but religious dogmatism is often a pretty unwelcome addition to any serious philosophical discussion because everything begins and ends with "this is the irrefutable word of [insert chosen god or religious figure], if you don't agree, suck it."

Do you think that Jesus would approve of this kind of childish namecalling? I would think not, but perhaps I just don't know Jesus like you do!
What an Ass Hole you are.

Did you not see what the mod put?

Suck your own. Talking out of your ass all the time should make that easy for you.

As to Jesus, if you are interested, sure there was one. More than one archetypal Jesus in fact. If you knew how to read your bible, you would know this.

Get nice now so that I might reciprocate in kind, which is my habit, or get lost.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
The majority of Christians worldwide and people who practise any sort of religion/ spirituality or none at all, are not the fundamentalist type.
To believe in a supernatural Jesus, one must be reading the bible literally, as that is the only place to get any information on him in that personae, even though the bible does not say so. Literalists are fundamental to that idiotic extent.

As to your personal garbage, shove it where it belongs. I have all the research and reading that I need for what I do, which is try to show Christians that it is evil to idol worship a genocidal son murdering prick like Yahweh/Jesus.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
LMAO like you, or anyone else is some great example of morality. We are all human, or maybe there are still some AI spam bots and sock puppets shared by multiple people, and we are all in this reality together.
True, but only those with corrupted morals will idol worship a genocidal demiurge like Yahweh or support his homophobic and misogynous church of Satan.
Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
Are we ready to get back on topic yet? GB's posts have definitely detracted from any useful discussion, but at this point all the attention to him / her is generally giving the idiot power over a topic that could otherwise be discussed like mature philosophers. That is; with open mindedness, maturity and acceptance rather than defensive and insecure rebuttals that offer no chance of progress or exploration.

Just hit the ignore button, and shake it off. It'll be the best thing you did all day.
I am giving my beliefs while showing why I do not believe like the other Christians here.

You ask for civility and mature philosophy while calling me an idiot.

Show why you do so, you piece of garbage, so that I might defend myself. Or are you unable to give an argument for your idiotic opinion.

Or are you just a liar like our other friend.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
GB, I think you lost your marbles, that’s it. Your faith is so twisted it’s incomprehensible.
I’ll pray for you.
I know God Yayweh the Reigning King is real and when He comes in all His Glory you’ll be put to shame.

love truly is the only way, but you obviously think you know everything in the cosmos.
I personally feel like the drugs made you go off the deep.
So you are the one who idol worships a Hitler type of genocidal prick, Yahweh/Jesus, and I am the one with a mental problem.

Do you have a reasoned argument to justify that?

I did not think so or expect one. None of you false Christians ever do. That is why you used your inquisitions in the past and why you and your other false Christians always start name calling and trying to get your betters banned.

Give your head a shake.

Regards.
DL

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
To self-realize the godhead that all there ever was and has been and will ever be is the infinite consciouness "god" and that you deep down created everything as you are god and part of the infinite. Psychedelics are the highest teaching at their highest effects everybody comes home to the god realization.

God past the duality of creation is a divine source of unconditional love reality is neutral a delicate balance lies between joy and suffering.

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
This is just comical now.
This often happens when the false genocidal Yahweh lovers meet a good Christian.

If we were living in the Middle Ages, they would be inquisitors and I their victim.

I am please that you mods are not inquisitor minded like the Christians tend to be.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
God past the duality of creation is a divine source of unconditional love
I do not know if there is such a thing as unconditional love.

Love for anyone would want to be known would it not?

Think of those you love and who love you. The first thing you want is to have your love for them known. No?

If god id in our image, he would also have that condition attached to his love.

In fact, Jesus said that Christians the love, he would recognize by their works and deeds.

That fits the description for all love, as love must have works and deeds and reciprocity to be a true love.

Love of the anonymous or unexpressed type you are talking about is more like stalking I think.

I would not put it past Yahweh to be hiding in the bushes watching us, but true love would have him step up instead of stalking.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Vastness

Moderator: PD
Staff member
This often happens when the false genocidal Yahweh lovers meet a good Christian.

If we were living in the Middle Ages, they would be inquisitors and I their victim.

I am please that you mods are not inquisitor minded like the Christians tend to be.

Regards
DL
I don't mod this forum but I would kindly request that you try not to interpret every observation of how you come across as an attack, and also please try to appreciate that what might seem obvious to you as far as the nature of our place in the universe and the nature of God, for whatever reason this god has yet to open the eyes of others to the truths that you yourself are so sure of. What the reason for this is, I cannot say, but an appropriate response, surely, would be one of compassion and to rise above any impulse to viciously attack those who don't see what you see. Didn't Jesus say to turn the other cheek? I have read the Bible, it didn't speak to me like it obviously spoke to you, but I trust that if it does, bizarrely, turn out to be some true representation of the word of god, then there is a reason that this insight has not yet been revealed to me, and I would advise that, surely, the same can be said of anyone following a flavour of Christianity or spiritual belief that you perceive to be in conflict with your own.

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
Its a fundamental truth of reality you can either realize it now or on death. Awakening is self-realization of godhead and unconditional love.

No rebuttal means I win the argument regardless of how namy times you double down.

I hate that, give that I post to lose arguments.

You are no better at selling your views than Christians are at selling their genocidal god.

I hope you at least tell those you love that you love them as a part of the conditions you put on your love.

That would give your love the potential to be real if it is returned. Let the garbage unconditional love for your god.

Unconditional love is a worthless and false love, so says Jesus.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter
Didn't Jesus say to turn the other cheek?
I thank you for your post, even though I do not like to get into the personal and just so you know, I am not as bad as I was in the beginning. I still miss my better marks on occasion.

I do maintain a trigger finger because I have seen some of my kinder and gentler friends get shat on even more than I do by the genocidal god lovers.

To the quote above.

I run into this often, where something is quoted while the poster has no idea what it means and has listened to lying preachers instead of doing their own homework.

That is a Jewish saying and is a way of insulting the hitter.

My best translation is the Jews looking at the hitter and saying, is that all you got whimp.

The Jews explain it better if you wish to head for one of their sites or Wikipesia.

Regards
DL