• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

Hot sausage roll from dees dees cafe? , I know price discussion is frowned upon but TWO POUND FIFTEEN for a (small) hot sausage roll of this quality is fucking abysmal

Mr.Heffo94 has got it right, that's what ill be cooking after work (minus the cream in the mash) sounds fooking gorgeous

Not sure what I?m going to make. I have leeks and sausage and was going to do them in a creamy mustard sauce. But then I fancied hot chilli, but bought chicken..

At this rate I?ll end up just having toast.

how-to-make-french-baguette-3-720x540.jpg

+

Port_Salut_cheese.jpg

=

Currently finishing off the last few lomticks of a part pack of chicken nibbles 'n' dips. But mostly came here to mention how goshdarn good the jerk chicken with rice and peas we had t'other night was. Not saying legit good... but still goshdarn good <3

Xmas dins consisted of bacon-wrapped roast pheasant and sundries. Was good. Today's dins consisted of steak (ribeye in my case) wiv baked tatties and asparagus and chillified onion rings. Xmas Eve is Xmas Day here in this 'ere house. FACT! Reasons, etc.

Hope y'all had a yummy one <3

Just finished off the remains of my Xmas dinner for breakfast. This consisted of gammon in honey glaze, sprouts, carrots, sweetcorn, boiled potatoes with butter, crunchy stuffing and Yorkshire pudding - all covered with white sauce and a side of cranberry sauce. Must admit it was pretty lush...

You enjoyed food! Oh ye of fuel only? 8o

It's a Christmas miracle!!

Garlic sausage, chorizo, pretty decent cheddar, port salut, biscuits. If I were dead this may just be heaven =D

Once appetisers are done with we haz fish, chips 'n' mushy peas for dins. Quite looking forward to it tbh.

=D

You'll enjoy food one day my friend. I have faith! ;)

I do actually enjoy eating sometimes, but it's an activity I prefer to do alone - rather like wanking.

Over the last two days, all I've had to eat is the aforementioned Xmas dinner, and a bowl of trifle.

Managed to sup a bottle of JD and a litre and a half of vodka mind you...

Currently making curry with the leftover turkey. Christmas dinner was top shelf too!

12312.jpg

I'm going to be watching you...

I don't care where you go... You can fuck off to Tibet and I shall have men, nutters, from Parkhurst, dressed in Yeti suits, up Everest, with meat cleavers, ready to chop your tarty fucking legs off.

Don't know what I'm talking about?

Well you fucking should you soppy tart...

Feed 'em to the pigs Errol.

I'm currently eating beans from a can with a plastic pink spoon AND I'm not even camping bruv ;p

71opSEI9vaL._SY741_.jpg

I'm currently eating beans from a can with a plastic pink spoon AND I'm not even camping bruv ;p

71opSEI9vaL._SY741_.jpg

Meh...done that many times.. Army ration pack burger and beans or beans and pork sausages cold while laying in a hole in the ground for days at a time waiting for some Talib--cunt who never shows up..

I must have developed a taste for it cos I still do it today...

Meh...done that many times.. Army ration pack burger and beans or beans and pork sausages cold while laying in a hole in the ground for days at a time waiting for some Talib--cunt who never shows up..

I must have developed a taste for it cos I still do it today...

I often take a can of beans to work and eat them cold straight out of the tin. No fork or spoon required - I just do an impression of Popeye with a can of spinach..

I often take a can of beans to work and eat them cold straight out of the tin. No fork or spoon required - I just do an impression of Popeye with a can of spinach..

The thing is, army rations have one if those little chemical things in the bag that heat them up automatically...just some occasions where you can have hot food for the smell... called "hard routine" (cod it's hard I guess :)) no smoking either...and you have to piss in a bottle and shit in a piece of cling film and put it in your Bergen and take it with you....bad enough on your own but imagine being in a cramped hole in the ground while your mate has a shit and asks you to hold the cling film for him (that happens).

I often eat yogurt like that just by squeezing the tub in your mouth....but then again I suppose you're more used to squeezing things tight in your hand (with a bit of an up and down motion too I fancy?) and having the juice run into your mouth though eh? :)

but then again I suppose you're more used to squeezing things tight in your hand (with a bit of an up and down motion too I fancy?) and having the juice run into your mouth though eh? :)

When I squeeze things in my hand, it doesn't just run into my mouth, it fuckin explodes..!!