• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? v. Best. Tatties. Ever. <3

It had nearly half a kilo of pork fillet in it to be fair, so quite a wedge of meat. The size of the pan/wok is deceiving, would have easily have fed 6 with generous portion sizes. As it was, four of us fat wankers polished it off in one sitting.

It had nearly half a kilo of pork fillet in it to be fair, so quite a wedge of meat. The size of the pan/wok is deceiving, would have easily have fed 6 with generous portion sizes. As it was, four of us fat wankers polished it off in one sitting.

Looks nice. I just couldnt be bothered to go to rhe effort of cooking it though... even oven chips are an effort for me.. I prefer things cold out of the packet..

^ On that we can agree :)

B'day dins tonight consisted of chilli beef enchiladas... which sounds deceptively simple as aforementioned beef chilli took three days and three people to prepare. Not saying end result couldn't have been achieved with anything less than that... but you could definitely tell the difference a day or two makes. My good lawdy that was tasty <3

Bring on the Rolo pie =D

what about cheap shit, is that allowed?

FUCK! I just confessed to that in your birfday thread.

I feel social rejection coming on.

Wish I had known beforehand, so I could've sent you some of my special personal recipe of red meat spice.

(I still will, if you would like some. Based on peppery boletus and fly agaric as the two magic key ingredients. Make my own recipe, and it works wonders.

If you'd like some, just say so and I'll mail you some as a gift. Want some? its yummy, turns excellent beef into something you'd fight sadie to the death for, literally, just for looking in the direction of the container more times than you had within any five minute interval=D)

I'm eating a jam donut and would share with Mr Chicken, hes a great poster.

Imo.

Fuck the haters!

Dins tonight consisted of Polish cheese & spinach dumplings (pretty much ravioli really only more... Polish I guess) served with a creamy green pesto sauce. Rather good for instadins although the straight cheese dumplings were very sweet. Sweet enough to make me wonder if I didn't read the pack properly and they were intended as desert. Went well with the sauce all the same so not complaining :)

Now time for some midnight munchies: smoked mackeral pate with lomticks of toast. Lawdy does I <3 me some mackeral pate. Yum!

Wish I had known beforehand, so I could've sent you some of my special personal recipe of red meat spice... Based on peppery boletus and fly agaric as the two magic key ingredients...

That actually sounds delish, LC. I'm not usually a mushroom man ("special" ones aside, naturally =D) but I do love the taste of Flt Agaric. Best tasting mushy tea I've ever had - can totally see why it's used as a seasoning in certain Asian countries. Never had the boletus you speak of but anything peppery is fine by me tbh. May just have to give that seasoning of yours a go some time :)

Nothing just now, watching star wars. But I am then gonna have a big bowl of porridge, salted proper butter, none of that butter-veg oil spreadable muck, salt, light brown sugar in the oats and milk as it cooks, then topped with a fist-full or two of molasses dark, clumpy moist almost black sugar.

Lovely. Treacly, absolutely delish. Granted a fist-full isn't probably too healthy, especially to top a bowl of porridge with another few tablespoons full of that, and an unmeasured generally just tossed in load of demerara sugar, and a big pile of salt with the salty butter..

But it IS fucking tasty as=D

Just finished my big bowl of porridge, done just the way I like it, with the molasses on top, and demerara sugar stirred in while cooking, butter melted in, extra salt.

Bit of a bugger doling out the amount wanted of the molasses though, really soft and sticky and clumpy. Generally I just grab a fist full and toss chunks, as modest as finger and thumb let them be dispensed, and rely on the heat of the porridge being enough to melt the sugar.

Although this time, got a bit too much, just thought 'fuckit, I'm not leaving the star wars movie to put it back', and chucked it in me gob'ole instead=D

That going well with the scent from the encounter you mentioned with Fubar's nackers?=D

Not really...

Lucky I can't feel anything in that foot

NSFW:

7LRExHP.jpg

Am gonna make some cheese on toast wiyh chilli flakes now though...

LOL I read that as 'with willy flakes now though' at first=D

And somehow, I wasn't optimistic about success on your part with the toe-st. Not with THAT having gone into yer airways.

And nerve damage blows dog rectum, I'd rather mine didn't feel anything. Because down the side of my leg, after the surgery I had on the knee, it was left with paraesthesia, a partial degree of anaesthesia but not total. It can still sting, burn, tingle, and feel horrid if touched, but anything pleasant? not a chance.

I'm just glad it's only from just above the knee, down. I'd hate that up in the danglies department. Being able to LOOK at a gorgeous spesh lass, being able to feel the hormonal drive, but having no damn way for it to be sated. I take great delight in pleasuring a lady I'm with, making their life happier, happier still, and generally making every moment a delight in any way possible, no matter how tiny, or how great, and in bed (or over the table, sofa, up the stairs, wherever the raunchy is happening, but I'd like to be able to feel at least some of what is being given them. People like testicular cancer patients, I really feel a ton of sympathy for the poor buggers where things like radiotherapy 'misses', in that a nerve gets irradiated as well as the malignant tissue. There are worse diseases, sure, but it's got to rank right up there. Or flopping down there from above, so to speak.

Just had some creamy mashed potatoes w/butter, small drop of milk and some cream, Carrots and Turnip's mashed together and Slices of some Smoked Bacon. Tasty as fuck, really went down a treat. Gotta love Sunday dinner ? Peace, Mr.Heffo94.