• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Tasteful What are you listening to? V. Tonight on blurlight

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter

"Welcome back to the land of Nod;
We're (not) here because of anything touched by God;
Don't scream or lose inspiration;
We're going to achieve ourselves real salvation" - Tactical Sekt​
I couldn't find the post, but you were talking about noise genre. You like that? My friend used to have a band that was a noise band. I hated it, but yeah I guess it's a thing.

schizopath

Bluelighter

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member

Hyped for the new album.

I_Hate_This_Place

Bluelighter
I couldn't find the post, but you were talking about noise genre. You like that? My friend used to have a band that was a noise band. I hated it, but yeah I guess it's a thing.
I like some. I prefer EBM / Industrial over Power Noise. I used to be largely into electronic music for quite a few years. I prefer songs with vocals in general. A lot of it is pretty obscure. Not at all well known.

Some is a little over the top BTW. It's part of the "shtick" so to speak. Otherwise some just seem ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:

I'll give ya some examples. Some are fan videos, different songs than I'm looking for but by the band I'm trying to represent, etc. as some of it is obscure. Thanks for mentioning it. I could use a change of pace today. ;)

Here's a mix of some electronic stuff I like mostly EBM. IIRC from other interactions you prefer lighter. I was going to include more of a mix. Nope. Apparently 5 is the media limit even with spoilers.
As such these are mostly on the lighter side of the spectrum in general. ;)

My apologies if some aren't the best quality or what not. Some I linked without listening to as I listened to the original song; I have on my music drive. Just a little mix of some electronic stuff I like. I have over 60,000 songs just on my music drive. Let alone what I stream.

Probably part of me being me. Being autistic (Asperger's) in my case I'm a tad bit O.C.D. about certain things. I enjoy it though. Pretty much every artist I have on my music drive is a discography. If I have 1 song by an artist; I have every song by that artist. :D

At least until I stopped collecting music until I got a new computer. So it's all the music I listened to up till I dunno 5-10 years ago. I haven't worked on it since getting my new computer. Now with streaming it's not as necessary. Though some obscure stuff I can't find outside my collection.

So yeah I like music. My apologies for being so verbose. As usual. :p

schizopath

Bluelighter
Ghostes flow in his verse is the best I have ever heard.

Wilson Wilson

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Some proper Fear and Loathing vibes in this video: