Tasteful What are you listening to? V. Tonight on blurlight

w01fg4ng

Moderator: TL, CD
Staff member
ur talking about guns and i'm off that gas

what a difference though, between those two g's

I_Hate_This_Place

Bluelighter
That gear looks heavyyyy. I dont like big guns like that, but i do like that little one that could fit in my back pocket or purse. You can't carry if you have a medical marijuana card in the state of FL. Benzos are fine though, pain meds and all kinds of much worse drugs and that's all good, pot... nope. It's not right that you have to choose .
I bet you like country music huh? I heard that song by sir sly high that i havent heard since i lived in dallas but it's basically about messing with your life.. careless . i didn't think it would be good to post... They sound similar to foster the people a little
Yeah it's ridiculous that you have to choose. The laws are absurd. My mom lives in FL; actually. Country is one of the only genres I don't listen to. Well I guess Johnny Cash is decent but can't really think of any other country I listen to. Pretty much everything but country. From electronic to hip-hop to rock to jazz to; you get the picture. ;)

I do enjoy Sir Sly though. That song High is decent. Though I find & Run to be his catchiest song. :)

As for guns I don't own any myself. I wouldn't mind. Something I've considered. Though having been actively suicidal at various points & having a schizophrenic wife without papers; we've generally decided it best not to own any at this juncture. That could change but for now; not an active interest. I do enjoy shooting them on occasion. Have a friend with some handguns & rifles (Tek-9 & AK 47 & such) that I shoot with on occasion but I know nothing about them. I've just shot them a few times.

As for the 3TEETH I enjoy the hell out of there music. I was heavily into EBM & Industrial for years. :? Back when I had the health for & used to go to concerts. I've rotated genres over the years; I guess?

I digress though. Here we'll throw in a song to end the post. An example of an EBM band I enjoy to give ya an example of the genre. Mostly European bands. I'm a first generation American myself.

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter
Mosh pits have changed in the swamp and the swamp people complain.

Good thing I don't give a shit.

i never understood moshpits... My friend loves them.. He's mellow and doesn't seem like the type. He's quiet , but has a wild side for sure.. You're just punching people and getting punched bloody... Sounds like a lot of fun😆

w01fg4ng

Moderator: TL, CD
Staff member
i never understood moshpits... My friend loves them.. He's mellow and doesn't seem like the type. He's quiet , but has a wild side for sure.. You're just punching people and getting punched bloody... Sounds like a lot of fun😆
During Pearl Jam's concert at the Orange Stage on 30 June 2000, a crush occurred. Nine people died, and twenty-six people were injured, three of them seriously. The dead included a 26-year-old cadet police officer from Hamburg, a 23-year-old Dutchman and three Swedes, two aged 22 and one 20.

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter
Yeah it's ridiculous that you have to choose. The laws are absurd. My mom lives in FL; actually. Country is one of the only genres I don't listen to. Well I guess Johnny Cash is decent but can't really think of any other country I listen to. Pretty much everything but country. From electronic to hip-hop to rock to jazz to; you get the picture. ;)

I do enjoy Sir Sly though. That song High is decent. Though I find & Run to be his catchiest song. :)

As for guns I don't own any myself. I wouldn't mind. Something I've considered. Though having been actively suicidal at various points & having a schizophrenic wife without papers; we've generally decided it best not to own any at this juncture. That could change but for now; not an active interest. I do enjoy shooting them on occasion. Have a friend with some handguns & rifles (Tek-9 & AK 47 & such) that I shoot with on occasion but I know nothing about them. I've just shot them a few times.

As for the 3TEETH I enjoy the hell out of there music. I was heavily into EBM & Industrial for years. :? Back when I had the health for & used to go to concerts. I've rotated genres over the years; I guess?

I digress though. Here we'll throw in a song to end the post. An example of an EBM band I enjoy to give ya an example of the genre. Mostly European bands. I'm a first generation American myself.

Yeah... I wouldn't have one if i were you either. Just to be on the safe side. Those are big guns you mentioned. I like the 9mm and the 40. The 40 has a kick to it. I came across a pic of me holding a gun that I have no idea where it came from. I think it must have been my fathers or something. I really dont know. They are big into guns in CO and Texas. I learned to shoot in CO. Fun to go to the range and try different guns. Gosh... you are the rare one if you don't have a gun in texas. But people are always getting shot in Dallas.. many people daily. I saw this car being towed wiht the back glass window with about 9 bullet holes. You just dont see that stuff in ny state. it's diffrent. TAKE MY SHOES OFF AND RUN ...( listening to it)!.. is that a thing? 🤣..running barefoot? this guy jumped out of my car and he left all his shit.. including his shoes. That upset me so much, I started crying about it. My friend saw it all go down in the passenger seat. I just heard it and see the dude running across 41 barefoot. He was probably on some stupid bath salts or something. That's crazy town though.

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter
During Pearl Jam's concert at the Orange Stage on 30 June 2000, a crush occurred. Nine people died, and twenty-six people were injured, three of them seriously. The dead included a 26-year-old cadet police officer from Hamburg, a 23-year-old Dutchman and three Swedes, two aged 22 and one 20.

That's horrible! how sad... I'd imagine there's ways to keep them under control, probably by keeping them from getting too big... so people dont get trampled to death.

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter
😤
Mosh pits have changed in the swamp and the swamp people complain.

Good thing I don't give a shit.

so i tried watching the whole thing and this just doesnt look like fun. thats not coke! it's 95% cut. most people dont know what real coke feels like and tastes like. it's just not around. not even worth trying to get..

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew

Reminds me of Ministry, after they went industrial.

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter

I am actually just listening to that song, but hated it and turned it off after a min. Why do you like that, it's pretty dark. A lot of what's been posted is dark I see. The things we listen to goes into our soul and effect us on a subconscious level.

I_Hate_This_Place

Bluelighter
Reminds me of Ministry, after they went industrial.

Yep. Industrial was my thing for a long time actually. My old account I lost access to was Industrial Strength actually. So I can see the comparison. :ROFLMAO: I forgot the password & lost access to the associated email as well. I think? :unsure:
I'm not even positive what the email address was after this many years to be honest.

I'm a Ministry fan myself. I enjoy quite a bit in the Industrial / EBM genres. As I said I went to shows for years. I saw CombiChrist, The Cruxshadows, Dismantled, Psyclon Nine, & Imperative Reaction to name a few in that genre I saw live. Many where VIP shows as they where relatively cheap at the time. I really enjoyed going to shows back when I had the health for it.

For years I was into punk rock as I lived with a friend that was super into it. Saw some good shows there as well. AFI, Rancid, The Dropkick Murphys, & many more in that genre & others. Nice post on The Misfits as well. I enjoy a good bit of there discography.

But I digress; my apologies. That's one of the few subjects that does get me a bit. As my best friend who I was referring to living with at the time sadly has since passed away. One of many; sadly enough. May he R.I.P.

I was gonna say the same thing you said about the title being the reason? That & your explanation of the where the title came from. Good call. ;)

I am actually just listening to that song, but hated it and turned it off after a min. Why do you like that, it's pretty dark. A lot of what's been posted is dark I see. The things we listen to goes into our soul and effect us on a subconscious level.
Everyone is different but I enjoy quite a lot of dark music. I also enjoy lighter stuff but I'm very realistic I guess? I'm autistic (Asperger's) & I find I tend to be more logical than emotional. It depends on my mood what I listen to at times. Other times it's just really fucking random I think. I'll get something stuck in my head & just have to hear it over & over. My wife without papers fucking hates that about me. :p

She gets so irritated that I'll listen to the same band over & over for like a week to a month. Worse I'll fixate on a song & play it over & over. She can't stand that. She doesn't want to hear the same song more than a couple times or she starts to hate it. Says it ruins songs she likes if she hears them to much. Exact opposite of me there.

Though as you said; music ironically enough is one of the few things that effects people in certain ways. I know that it will cause me to have an emotional type reaction at times. Which is rare for me. As I don't necessarily understand emotions per se but I digress. It can change my "mood" anyway.

Usually the only time I'm susceptible to visceral emotional reactions to music is when I'm withdrawing from opioids. That really sensitizes me to music. Then I'll generally try to avoid darker stuff or the exact opposite. I'll listen to depressing shit & feel bad. But I don't find Industrial depressing more angry IMHO. :X

Which I can get behind. I don't mind angry. Righteous indignation has it's place in my heart. <3 =D
I find it useful at times; that is. I was angry when I was younger for various reasons but I've learned to control it over the years. It's been a long time since I used anger as anything other than a tool. Getting old. :p

I tend to listen to a certain band or genre for a week or so & then switch up. Though I'll often post a bit more variety wise. I'm really into quotes & lyrics. As such I'll post something I'm listening to with a lyric from the song that I find interesting or appropriate at the time. Speaking of which I'll throw up a few songs by a band I've been listening to the last few days. :)

"Remember me, special needs" - Placebo

Last edited:

I_Hate_This_Place

Bluelighter
I love Placebo.

Thank you for posting that.
I'm glad you enjoy. (y) :)

I'm a big fan of them. I'd only ever listened to the first few albums years ago until recently. I just discovered that they kept making music over the years in the last week or so. I've been on a binge ever since. :LOL:

Speaking of which I'll leave with this. ;)

"You were Mother Nature's son; Someone to whom I could relate
Your needle & your damage done; Remains a sordid twist of fate
Now I'm trying to wake you up; To pull you from the liquid sky
'Cause if I don't we'll both end up; With just your song to say goodbye

My oh my"