What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in an apartment below mine was forcing their music on the neighbourhood, and it sounded like REO Speedwagon covering Nefwie Fishermen folk songs in Arabic, just terrible.

Sounds like something I would actually dig, tbf ( in theory only). :|:giggle:

Sorry about your neighborhood being aurally, raped.

Maybe this,

Someone in an apartment below mine was forcing their music on the neighbourhood, and it sounded like
This is what I love about IHTP; they are such a betteer human than I, genuinely - a wee beauty <3

Tbf when you are in an apartment block and listening to a cacophany of boombastics when you just need aural space and time to unwind but you got none because of the condensed space and lack of soundproofing - tbf it is a nightmare - just busting their balls as - to laugh at it is the best medicine, when you are stuck with it, eh. ;)<3

or, in lieu of that...this.

Someone in an apartment below mine was forcing their music on the neighbourhood, and it sounded like REO Speedwagon covering Nefwie Fishermen folk songs in Arabic, just terrible.

I decided everyone should listen to this for a while instead:

Lucky I dont live there.

Speakers hugging the walls and ...;)

Tbf when you are in an apartment block and listening to a cacophany of boombastics when you just need aural space and time to unwind but you got none because of the condensed space and lack of soundproofing - tbf it is a nightmare - just busting their balls as - to laugh at it is the best medicine, when you are stuck with it, eh. ;)<3

Heh, it's more about sound quality than content for me; I can listen to just about anything on a good stereo, but even stuff I like can bother me as a poorly compressed audio format coming from a shitty over-bassed Bluetooth speaker.

I do have a beautiful set of JBL studio monitors and an old Sony reciever that I keep in reserve, in case someone wants to go to war. :p

Last edited:

source.gif

It is concerning that your reaction to IDATB is a canadian tv series - how educated or informed are you with regard to culture/music - I dont mean to be a dick but you seem limited - are you aware of music from the UK c. 1970/80 or, its influence or, from where it obtained its political zeitgeist?

It is weird to me that individuals would be too lazy to even google this?

The fact of me having more knowledge of 'trailer park boys' than you, about Ian Dury - is an acurate assumption of your education/ignorance ( nah, you are smart - so, it must be you playing dumb dumb - why? - esteem knocked by the standard of wht manly men are, so just, 'pretend stupid' to survive - Keeps the ignorance lit - this seems to be the general code - its funny as it gives me much more fuel - yet your unawareness is something to bask in - is this a trumpian thing? I guess. Some parts of merican culture are beyond grasp, for everyone ( apparently) :D

Last edited:
how educated or informed are you with regard to culture/music - I dont mean to be a dick but you seem limited - are you aware of music from the UK c. 1970/80 or, its influence or, from where it obtained its political zeitgeist?

It is weird to me that individuals would be too lazy to even google this?

The fact of me having more knowledge of 'trailer park boys' than you, about Ian Dury - is an acurate assumption of your education/ignorance ( nah, you are smart - so, it must be you playing dumb dumb - why? - esteem knocked by the standard of wht manly men are, so just, 'pretend stupid' to survive - Keeps the ignorance lit - this seems to be the general code - its funny as it gives me much more fuel - yet your unawareness is something to bask in - is this a trumpian thing? I guess. Some parts of merican culture are beyond grasp, for everyone ( apparently) :D

I posted Bubbles because you said Bubbles. Whatever the fuck all you just said, I have no idea. Talk about taking something entirely out of context.

I will pray for you.

Last edited:
...Nah, am not condescending - just facts, sweetheart ;) takeyer self easy. not pesonal just abut things and subjects - worth noting - if I dont tell you, who else is going to, eh? Your welcome.
:whistle:xx

May be on a high horse though; that is up for dispute tbf :)

Status
Not open for further replies.