What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re similar to a lot of what I like - industrial/electronic stuff. They remind me of this..

Nice! I'm a big AP fan myself. I've posted them before in the past. Can't remember which thread though. :unsure: Daniel's a nice guy. (y) My wife & I met him at VIP. Seemed like a pretty decent individual. Opening for Combichrist IIRC? It's nice to see that there's people on BL who enjoy Industrial/EBM type stuff! :)
I haven't met to many people that enjoy the genres though it seems to be happening more often than it used to. Electronic seems to have become more acceptable; based on what I see at least. Speaking of I'm listening to some. I enjoy the following album quite a bit. They put on a good live show as well IMHO. I'm partial to the songs Redemption & Salvation if I had to pick favorite tracks off this album.

I figured I'd throw in a music video while I'm at. Pretty sure it's the only official one they've made. Industrial/EBM isn't really a very budget genre in general from what I've seen. Doesn't have the fan base of more "mainstream" type stuff. Though I will say that Daniel seems to be doing decent with AP's Industrial Pop turn. Haven't watched his videos lately but from what I recall at least. In general though there aren't as many music videos in the genre. AP seems to be an exception. Though there are a few other's that have a decent #. Santa Hates You for example. 😁

I was a young lad during WWII so I actually remember this one from the last go round Cream Gravy (Beside it being the closing song from Dr Strangelove)(y)

I was a young lad during WWII so I actually remember this one from the last go round Cream Gravy (y)
Ah, so you recall the good ol' days before fluoridated water eh?

No joke, glad old heads like you are still kicking around WR :) I always imagined I was just born in the wrong decade but I'll have to get over that at some point. I'll never see Jerry play. I'll never know the excitement of seeing Floyd on their Dark Side of the Moon tour. I have to settle for JOHN FUCKING MAYER.

“The throat is deep and the mouth is wide
Saw some things on the other side
Made me promise to never tell
But you know me I can't help myself, no

Now I got something you have to see
They put something inside of me
The smile is red and its eyes are black
I don't think I'll be coming back.”

I didn’t realize this back when I didn’t know any better and listened to this song. Now it’s painfully obvious that Trent went to the secret place even though he was warned not to by a friend. He was curious. He got there and experienced being drilled in the eye by a reptilian demon that took control of his mind and body. The lyrics and video explain it all. He says he will never be the same again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.