What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love this song. One of the best ballads ever recorded. The lyrics are beautifully profound. Its hard to forget someone you loved to much that when they're gone your all alone and all you have is the memories of them. What really sucks is when the memories are always there and no matter how hard you try you cant get them out of your head, love is forever i guess. Better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all. "You were the first, you'll be the last." Such a powerful statement. One of the Greatest love songs with (real)FEELINGS....it will forever rip my emotions and tear up my heart.

One of my top favorite Meatloaf tunes along with I would do anything for love. I really love this song... reminds me of a lot of things about love being blind. This song makes me sleep in tears. So many mainstream songs from today can't touch songs like this. This is singing with your whole heart and mind. The beauty of love. I never get tired of listening to this and singing it as well.

I always cry whenever i hear this song. It’s not possible to forget someone whom you have loved for so many years but ended up with someone else. I can't help, but cry. Nowadays no more lyrics can compare something like this.

I really love this song. One of the best ballads ever recorded. The lyrics are beautifully profound. Its hard to forget someone you loved to much that when they're gone your all alone and all you have is the memories of them. What really sucks is when the memories are always there and no matter how hard you try you cant get them out of your head, love is forever i guess. Better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all. "You were the first, you'll be the last." Such a powerful statement. One of the Greatest love songs with (real)FEELINGS....it will forever rip my emotions and tear up my heart.

I'll give them some credit...

Shitty music back then was a lot better than shitty music now.

This song is about a married woman who was unable to have a child with her husband...she was the flower he was the seed... then it happened one day, when we came around the same way. you can imagine his surprise when he saw his own eyes.......she told him she was in love with another man (husband) and that he gave her the one thing her husband couldn't, a child...........

There Are Problems In These Times, But Whooooo, None Of Them Are Mine!

How Does it Feel To Be Loved? (repeat 5x)

20190722_174736.png

All I Want To Do Is Save The Children, Not Destroy Them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.