What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was introduced to them while we we're tripping on 2C-E while i was another Bluelighter this was many moons ago. It's a very romantic one, great to listen to with your girl\guy the one your love.

Such a beautiful song <3

Last edited:

sometimes i'm cycnical
I tend to just beat myself up
if I reach my pinnacle
from there where do I go

Can't. Stop.
Listening to sevendust and L.W fr Sevendust is a fucking babe. Music videos are a plus but not for any other reason besides he is a babe.

^ Haha nice! They sing "Angel's Son", right? His voice is gorgeous on that tune.

Howard Stern is interviewing Maren Morris right now and I'm excited because I love her voice. This is one of my faves on her new album:

This is a song i will always love Freddie at is best so true to life . The man was a genius.

^ Haha nice! They sing "Angel's Son", right? His voice is gorgeous on that tune.

Howard Stern is interviewing Maren Morris right now and I'm excited because I love her voice. This is one of my faves on her new album:

Yes!! Such a good tune. It's actually interesting how that song isn't relative to his life aside fr the sole fact that he was buddies with a vocalist named Lynn Strait from "snot". When Lynn passed away, a bunch of artists such as serj tankian, max cavalera and I think even ozzy (12 songs on album by 12 different artists) took liberty to make the album in tribute to him and he was sooooo talented. Snots quite heavier than sevendust but definitely a sad day for metal and worth checking out if your into it! Here's the link if interested?

Yes!! Such a good tune. It's actually interesting how that song isn't relative to his life aside fr the sole fact that he was buddies with a vocalist named Lynn Strait from "snot". When Lynn passed away, a bunch of artists such as serj tankian, max cavalera and I think even ozzy (12 songs on album by 12 different artists) took liberty to make the album in tribute to him and he was sooooo talented. Snots quite heavier than sevendust but definitely a sad day for metal and worth checking out if your into it! Here's the link if interested?

Just wanted to thank you for that info! There is so much emotion in "Angel's Son", it can bring me to tears. I thought maybe he was mourning the loss of his child or something. It's just really heartbreaking. I'm not familiar with Snot, but Lynn must be pretty amazing to deserve that kind of song!

The "Hair Metal" era, roughly '83 to '92 or so, represents the last time Heavy Metal was truly relevant. It represents the last time rock was culturally 'dangerous' and also fun as a genre - when rockstars still roamed the Earth. Took my nephew to see Arcade Fire two years ago. A good band. The audience seemed to enjoy themselves. But they had know idea what it was like when Motley Crue or Poison hit the stage.

I feel sorry for kids today. If you didn't see it and all you know is the current hipster revisionist history, I can understand why it seemed silly. It was silly, even then. But we didn't care. The songs sounded great.

Just wanted to thank you for that info! There is so much emotion in "Angel's Son", it can bring me to tears. I thought maybe he was mourning the loss of his child or something. It's just really heartbreaking. I'm not familiar with Snot, but Lynn must be pretty amazing to deserve that kind of song!
Im genuiney happy that you appreciated it, bae ? Its a very deep song for sure. When my homie passed away we helped his momma plan the funeral and got to put some songs in there, "Angels Son" was a perfect addition to the service. His moms sconsidly dope, super young, considering & a metal head so she appreciated it for sure (,:

Im genuiney happy that you appreciated it, bae ? Its a very deep song for sure. When my homie passed away we helped his momma plan the funeral and got to put some songs in there, "Angels Son" was a perfect addition to the service. His moms sconsidly dope, super young, considering & a metal head so she appreciated it for sure (,:

Awww I'm sorry about your friend, but it is so beautiful you played that song at his service! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.