What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wee one for you Marla,
;)

Check out this one. What Sebastian Bach did here was a tribute and he did it in his own style...which absolutely rocks! The way he rocks that last chorus is electric and everyone there was lucky to hear it. I love Bach. One of best rock vocalists you'll ever hear. You can see that the entire band was having a blast while playing with Seb. Sebastian was so damn beautiful! Sebastian was hot! He still got it going on.

You picked me up, breath new life in me
I owe my life to you
But for the life of me I don't see why you don't see like I do

The fucking workmen woke me up at 7am this morning so after hours of drilling & banging while they had lunch I played MErzbow at full volume

^ Was it their sophisticated craftsmanship that lead you assume their utmost classy taste in music?

I have been a fan of Skid Row since the first time i heard them. This is my favorite Skid Row song.

I love this song. Do you remember? This was for years THE coca-cola song... anyone growing up in the 80s will inevitably have images of TV ads with people drinking coke before his inner eyes when hearing the refrain. It was HUGE and world-wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.