What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TripSitterNZ

still to this day one of my favorite albums

trippy stuff from way back in 1994!

for some reason I think of DMT on a lot of this album

It's definitely worth a listen if you've never heard of it. The whole album is groovy. I love Woob... at least his older stuff. Not a huge fan of his new albums.

@TripSitterNZ

still to this day one of my favorite albums

trippy stuff from way back in 1994!

for some reason I think of DMT on a lot of this album

It's definitely worth a listen if you've never heard of it. The whole album is groovy. I love Woob... at least his older stuff. Not a huge fan of his new albums.

will check that out on a trip gave a short listen impressed!. Other oldschool ambient i loved tripping to on heavy doses was this.

@TripSitterNZ

I think my favorite part of that album is @42:00
quotes star trek I believe

"Odona, can you remember why your people dream of being alone?
Because they never can be
What makes it so impossible to be alone?
Because there are so many of us, so many. There is no place, no street, no house, no garden, no beach, no mountain that is not filled with people. Each one of us would kill in order to find a place alone to himself. They would willingly die for it if they could
Who sent you here?
No one commands Odona. I was not sent here
You've come to kill. Odona, have you come to die?
I don't know, I don't care. I only know I'm here. I only know I'm happy "

Amazing dialogue and a great quote, gives me the chills every time I hear it. Not my favorite musical highlight, but certainly my favorite moment of the album.

Nice! I've had that song stuck in my head for a while. I was never a huge fan of the videos but enjoy the tunes. IIRC I don't recall checking out his other stuff after liking that song when it popped on my Spotify. I'll take this as an opportunity to listen to some of his other work. See what I think. So far; so good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.