What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftover Crack is always a great choice! I've had Constructs of the State on regular rotation recently.

It's not Leftover Crack good, but it's still good nonetheless

Couple years ago I saw choking victim live at punk rock bowling...on a lot of LSD was best concert Iv seen, when they played this I almost came my pants

played this too, the junkie anthem as I call it

Last edited:
Couple years ago I saw choking victim live at punk rock bowling...on a lot of LSD was best concert Iv seen, when they played this I almost came my pants

played this too, the junkie anthem as I call it

That's hilarious, I'm wearing my No Gods/ No Managers t-shirt right now. People at Walmart are a lot more likely to follow social distancing protocols when I wear it shopping lol🤣

^What kind of alvin and the chipmunks shit is that, ffs?!(and thats from someone who posts Sum41 regularly) 😁

( with all the political facism/discord occuring RIGHT NOW, in China, within the US (nuance wise - not the tv rhetoric) , India's border's etc.. you'd imagine those with actual punk will-power would have the balls to write/sing about it, instead of being so offended by the consumerist bubble of being pissed- off by the dogwhistle pointless objective that they are pretending to care about - oh, dear, my nail is chipped! 😪

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.