What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the glory of the typed word and for those with the ability to comprehend it - it is a beautiful thing,

btw your avatar is hypster cock.-bollock ;)

Please don't talk to me. You're easily one of the most indelibly moronic people I've encountered here in a while.

Please don't talk to me. You're easily one of the most indelibly moronic people I've encountered here in a while.

I humbly apologise for pointing out your ignorance on a subject that you were more comfortable with combating that actually educating yourself on. This is far too easy - I feel like am punching way too low here, so going to leave it.

Be well, sort out your stupidity.;)

me too - good luck with the search for cool and meaningless YT videos that 'look trendy and meaningful'...we aim for the best of artiface, eh?! ;) 👍

So long as you keep creating and reinforcing ignorant biases while your brain continues shitting itself devoid of meaningful conversation.

Sweet tune.

So long as you keep creating and reinforcing ignorant biases while your brain continues shitting itself devoid of meaningful conversation.

Can you explain what that means ( above) , rationally? lol
You still haven't answered my questions on Ian Dury?...I fear this place is non-accountable to rational/intelligable interaction, when waranted every now and then - which is worrying?

When you call people out on their batshit on here, everyone seems too afraid to be accounatable - ( note* its not to shame anyone - its just about being accountable, lest we create a north korea kind of online existence - which I know, many (including me have had issue with, in recent interaction), wtf, BL)...anyway, onward with you4 bullshit, and pussy-ass whining about something that is insignificant to the point of my post about ian dury, that you cant be held accountable for as I offended you, with the way I phrased the question.....jesus wept...:rolleyes:

I don't care to talk to you about anything, and I sure don't owe you conversation, especially after this train wreck.

So, your not willing to converse, yet complain about lack of convo. Cant figure what kind of a cunt you are but which or, whether you are a weak one.

. Nice way to turn BL into FB - maybe get more 'likes' for the kids ( more sources for some)s;) You really have no spine, eh?
Glad you have conformed to make it so, it will glean more members, no doubt. Hope that profits you, as you think, so sad that you are a sheep on here, after many years still dependent on the supply.

Anyway.... despite the stupidity.

Last edited:
I don't care to talk to you about anything, and I sure don't owe you conversation, especially after this train wreck.
What 'train wreck' are you referring to? A question about a singer?

Please explain? Or, if your trolling, also explain? Even as a troll do you have any idea.plan to your troll, or is it random? HOw do you organise it - are you as organised as me?
Are you curious about that?

Am interested, in this fascinating circular argument you made based on nothing? Have you googled anything yet, based on my question, really need to know? :)

I love this stuff, lets keep it going, eh? ;) Mysterier alt person :D

How did you get your alt - was it a mod who gave it to you?

So many questions, cant wait to hear back...did you think of changing the name or, kept it as assumed members would assume the personal attributes of the original member, etc? Do you think this is smart, or just easy? Are you bored - what do you do in your life, generally?

Have you thought of ways to avoid detection ( obviously not with me) Hav e you though t of way sto seem more interesting than you are in real life - to whet the interest of others, or did you assume they would not be interested, like others are not, generally in you?

How does it feel being an online Jehovah Witness? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Have you apprehended the ways that others may have more novelty or, charisma than you, how did you got about trying to emulate this, --is there someone you could mimic that seems more interesting than you that you could engage the stravinski method to appeal to people who would normally find you boring?

Last edited:
It is concerning that your reaction to IDATB is a canadian tv series - how educated or informed are you with regard to culture/music - I dont mean to be a dick but you seem limited - are you aware of music from the UK c. 1970/80 or, its influence or, from where it obtained its political zeitgeist?

It is weird to me that individuals would be too lazy to even google this?

The fact of me having more knowledge of 'trailer park boys' than you, about Ian Dury - is an acurate assumption of your education/ignorance ( nah, you are smart - so, it must be you playing dumb dumb - why? - esteem knocked by the standard of wht manly men are, so just, 'pretend stupid' to survive - Keeps the ignorance lit - this seems to be the general code - its funny as it gives me much more fuel - yet your unawareness is something to bask in - is this a trumpian thing? I guess. Some parts of merican culture are beyond grasp, for everyone ( apparently) :D
Asclepius and Mysterier , I'm going to ask you both very nicely to keep your discussions to music and not how you perceive others who post here. This is not the time or place.

Status
Not open for further replies.