What are you listening to today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, my internet sucks. I didn't mean to post multiple times. Also the download link is from Google (but I use it)

Last edited:
Hot babes in tights and high shorts *hotxbuns warning* but not NSFW if your boss isn't staring at your display they just gotta rock with serious babedom I guess but at least they rock girls probably happy to do the video taken great care of by the band much like RiffRaff treats his huge stable of babes.

Speaking of babes I recently found myself deleting an email of costume ideas for the babe I live with I am looking forward to see her in Harley Quinn outfit and wig I got licensed she better wear it wasn't cheap like I need to choose for her but it was a gift really she wouldn't get one otherwise but it isn't the kind of costume she can wear outside the house hehe I deleted it two nights ago in the ER thought I was dying called 911 sitting on the floor by the cash register in a Dollar Tree cops came then ambulance took me for some reason I thought if I passed away and someone went through my email likely they would for evidence helluva of an autopsy party they would have on me trying to decipher that mess I wouldn't want them to read that it made me feel selfish and like I am valuing her in a shallow manner like that when I could be focusing on enriching her experience in nonobjectifying manner much deeper in mutual appreciation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.