Take your written rules
You join the other fools
Turn to something new
Now it's killing you

First it was the bomb
Vietnam napalm
Disillusioning
You push the needle in

Liked depressiveness of Suicideboy$ and other artists you posted. Why so depressive? I liked it, but still.

Amateur, "garage" style of music you posted - I like it. I believe less produced music does communicate so much more than professional production. I don't understand 99% of lyrics being not native in English, but I do relate.

I also like hits, songs that are at top positions in charts. Fans do request sincerity and authenticity and some artists come up with very interesting, revealing song in response to that, That top the charts, I mean. This is culture, society speaking ...

Whatcha gonna do?
Time's caught up with you
Now you wait your turn
You know there's no return

Take your written rules
You join the other fools
Turn to something new
Now it's killing you

First it was the bomb
Vietnam napalm
Disillusioning
You push the needle in

I was fan of the heaviest metal in my teenage years, but totally dropped it in my early 20s. Tried to listen to it, friends recommended this or that, but metal remains old-fashioned and very "flat" music for me. Black Sabbath is interesting though, since it is very early metal and it is very melodic. It is not flat, but still remains old-fashioned, which prevents me from engaging it.

Come on, listening to Ozy nowadays, while he was very old-news even in my teenage years. No go ...

Supposedly for home listening, but overall it is just superb electronic. It reminds me very much The Orb in 90s and 00s. Just superb music to put on repeat throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.