• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Fellow music fans, if you download Shazam from your phones App Store, there is a deal where you can get between 2 and 5 months of free Apple Music.

Worth a shout and you can cancel it straight away so you won’t be billed the £9.99 a month, which is what I’ve done because I’m terrible at remembering to cancel offers etc

WTF is this stuff?
It's like some 1968 West Coast, Jefferson Airplane gone wrong. I love it so much

Here & Now. Staples of the late 70s and 80s post punk/alternative/hippie/crusty British free festival scene. Very much a live band. Their studio albums are somewhat tame and a little over produced imo. But live, they were raw as fuck...

@Zopiclone bandit

And this is a 1977 live collaboration between Here & Now and Gong.

Get wasted. Turn out the lights. Ensure good stereo separation. Turn it up and blow your mind.

It really starts to get going about six and a half minutes in.

Enjoy...

Last edited:
@Zopiclone bandit

And this is a 1977 live collaboration between Here & Now and Gong.

Get wasted. Turn out the lights. Ensure good stereo separation. Turn it up and blow your mind.

It really starts to get going about six and a half minutes in.

Enjoy...

I love this, it sounds like early Plastikman & some West Coast 1960's Acid band.

It's rare I can say "well I've never heard anything like this before" but today is one of those days. Thanks for this stuff, it's amazing 😍👍

zevu0GM.jpg