• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

With the good mood yet to burst and in a typical fit of unoriginality I have dragged this beaut out for the first time in over a decade

R-4761-1422376924-5527.jpeg.jpg

While its as good as any of the Sasha mix comps I have on CD, its insanely fast compared to his usual fare (about 130 bpm or so, in line with the other club / tech trance sets from 1999)

I'm currently fucked on vodka and Becks listening to an absolutely awesome mix on YouTube that seems to have been created purely for my pleasure. Everything from The Kinks to the BJM. I honestly couldn't have done it better myself. These YouTube algorithms are getting spookily telepathic these days.

Shame about the fuckin adverts...

As a taster, here's Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young with 'Almost cut my hair'

Almost cut my hair
Happened just the other day
It's gettin' kind of long
I could've said it was in my way
But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
And I feel like I owe it, to someone, yeah
Must be because I had the flu this Christmas
And I'm not feeling up to par
And increases my paranoia
Like looking in my mirror and seeing a police car
But I'm not, I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I've promised myself this year
I feel oh, like I owe it, to someone
When I get myself together
I'm gonna get down in that sunny southern weather, yeah
I'm goin' find a space inside a laugh, yes
Separate the wheat from some chaff
I feel
Like I owe it, yeah, to someone

Yeh, I know you're all gonna say "will someone just shoot this old hippie now",

But I cant help it, it's in my blood man...

Last edited:
^ Nice! The more I hear of these guys the more I cant believe I hadn't heard them until recently...

I came to them really late myself, their name had been popping up for years on my radar but some of the people that liked them to me were the kind of people I try to keep away from shall we say. It wasn't till one day I was sent a PM with one of the albums on telling me to check it out I played them & from that day I've been a massive fan.

People bang on about that fucking Mark E Smith guy???!!!!?!!
They have NO Idea about Anton from the BJM shall I say & I'll leave it at that

I came to them really late myself, their name had been popping up for years on my radar but some of the people that liked them to me were the kind of people I try to keep away from shall we say. It wasn't till one day I was sent a PM with one of the albums on telling me to check it out I played them & from that day I've been a massive fan.

People bang on about that fucking Mark E Smith guy???!!!!?!!
They have NO Idea about Anton from the BJM shall I say & I'll leave it at that

Yeh. I never really 'got' The Fall myself. Even Joy Division were a bit fuckin shit imo (though 'Unknown Pleasures' had a certain appeal)

A prophetic track coupled with a video from one of the trippiest films ever made:

Unfortunately, I fear that all these predictions will be realised much, much sooner...

Anyway, here's another hippie alert.

Fuck, I dont even know what I posted then. I hope it was good..

Last edited:
Primal Scream - Evil Heat

An awesome mix of punk, rock and electronica. Used to blast this out in my van on warm summer nights high as fuck on 3fpm. Miss those days...

I like to listen to the first song while gearing up and then I take my shot right when it peaks...then the second one just starts weirdly playing automaticaly in my head (everfy time)

I don't believe I've heard it mate, but after listening to that track I'm defo going to check it out. I've only heard a few of their albums and loved them all. I don't think they've really had the recognition they deserve.

I have all their albums & several bootleg live gigs.
The only weak album is their 2nd one, the rest are all truly amazing.

I mean fucking hell.....this is one I could pick from loads of tracks but this BANGS. People say Meg is a shit drummer but she plays simple but HARD, that kickdrum is going some I can tell ya.