• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Personally I love the first Paloma Faith album, also the first two albums by Florence And The Machine (her track Heavy In Your Arms is just amazing & always makes me think back onto the only woman I have ever truly loved)

One drum & bass tunes I truly love................

Kosheen - Hide U

Personally I love the first Paloma Faith album, also the first two albums by Florence And The Machine (her track Heavy In Your Arms is just amazing & always makes me think back onto the only woman I have ever truly loved)

One drum & bass tunes I truly love................

Kosheen - Hide U

Being a tad high, I have some music on the first time this week 'Best of Atmospheric D&B' mixed by anon, which is a delicious (so far) 2 hour liquid select. Although not positive, I think Arnold may have had posted a link to it in here (and may have compiled it himself if hes into that end of things, it having been kicking around for a while.

Regarding Kosheen, although It's a great that track my love really belongs to the Creamer & K cut, which was one of the seminal club tracks of 2001 and still remains one of the best progressive house records from the dawn of Y2K...

Kosheen - Hide U (John Creamer & Stephane K Remix)

R-123445-1236033531.jpeg.jpg

Can we keep the embedded vids to the other thread please?

Being a tad high, I have some music on the first time this week 'Best of Atmospheric D&B' mixed by anon, which is a delicious (so far) 2 hour liquid select. Although not positive, I think Arnold may have had posted a link to it in here (and may have compiled it himself if hes into that end of things, it having been kicking around for a while.
I'll never be in to compiling stuff like that myself.
I'm not an artist.

Nice mix of Hardcore, Jungle Techno, Hardcore Breakbeat (in that classic early 90's sound/style)
The Hardcore / Breakbeat Hardcore & Jungle Techno that came outta the UK from 1992 - 1997 was something so special & unique.

Easygroove The Technodredd 9 Jungle Studio Mix

Stee

I'm not a fan of house tbh but that is quite a nice track I do say.
Thanks for the link as that was new to me & I quite like it.

Verrrryyyyy nice, weather appropriate remixes of proper funky Funky, Jazz & Soul which does have the tracklist in the vid info, but here it is again just incase you see a song and think "Awwwww man I've not heard that in years!!!" or something :p

01) - 0:00:00 - Jestofunk - Theme From JFK
02) - 0:06:01 - Zeb - Artichoke Funk
03) - 0:11:56 - Belladonna - Black Man
04) - 0:19:55 - The Last Minister - Don't Be So Fool
05) - 0:25:52 - Belladonna - Dub Funk
06) - 0:30:15 - The Last Minister - Feel Free
07) - 0:36:50 - DJ Rodriguez - Four Steps
08) - 0:43:06 - Black & Brown - Ink
09) - 0:48:09 - Mysterious Traveller - The Guitar, The Drums, The DJ
10) - 0:53:58 - Jestofunk - Pfunk Station
11) - 0:59:08 - Jestofunk - Nel Nome Del Suono
12) - 1:05:44 - LTJ Sound Machine - Funky Superfly (Part 1)
13) - 1:11:55 - Kekkotronics - First Job
14) - 1:15:53 - Kekkotronics LTJ - Gimme The Funk
15) - 1:20:15 - The Groove Regatta - Hey Brother (Groove Mix)
16) - 1:25:46 - T.F.M. - Out Of Bounds (The Final Mix)
17) - 1:31:44 - Belladonna - Sensation
18) - 1:38:58 - The Sonic Family - Sonic Vibes
19) - 1:42:26 - Blender - Trouble Jazz (Funky Mix)
20) - 1:47:39 - Black Mighty Wax - Walking Freak

Heard about SlowThai yesterday, it was put across as "Grime Punk" so my ears wee open, this guy bangs so hard & this track is 100% truth.
Made me think of Jehst & Skinnyman at their best, got a kinda Die Antwoord vibe & look to him also.

Tommy Guerrero - Road to nowhere:

Not sure of the genre - I'd say jazz funk with a trip hop vibe, but bloody excellent anyway.

I'm sure Zopiclone Bandit is way ahead of me here....

Cradle of filth

Which album? My God that band takes me way back to my teenage years. When I used to hang around with a smal group & we were all into what kids these days call old school deathmetal everyone used to take the piss outa me as I truly love early Cannibal Corpse (Tomb of the mutilated is still my most loveddeath album of all time) & I also had a huge love for COF too, from guteral gorwling about smashing in faces with a hammer to Gothic screams lol.

You a fan of power violence btw?Apartment 213 - Cleveland Power violence LP iswithout question my most loved hardcore / power violence album of all time.
There is a thread on the music section of BL just for metal music, it goes from 1980's hair metal to trash & everything in between, I tend to post alot of sludge as these days that music speaks volumes to me, how anyone can not like some Dopethrone or Meth Drinker while getting pissed & stoned is beyond me.

Sorry i forgot to name the album (wake and bake) Hammer of the witches. I love all metal but i absolutely love symphonic metal:)
Overkill and cannibal corpse brings me back to my youth lol
I'll go check that thread out, thank you

Welcome to the kinda content of over 80% of my stuff on EADD & BL forum Lucy20

Where would I be without some Slayer mixed with Gabe the dog huh?

Last edited:
Sorry i forgot to name the album (wake and bake) Hammer of the witches. I love all metal but i absolutely love symphonic metal:)
Overkill and cannibal corpse brings me back to my youth lol
I'll go check that thread out, thank you

No worries, that metal thread has some really good bands in & goes from all styles. I am a massive fan of Sludge myself, saying that though I got so much love for old school death too but there is something about sludge when done well & the band Iron Monkey came from a few miles down the road, Moloch were not super far from where I live too alongside Black Sabbath, there is something about the west mids that makes it fertile ground for sludge bands to form & really take off. The album "Our Problem" is so raw & sludge-esque I have never got over that album & the vocal is the sounds of a witch being burned alive, such a tragic loss to the metal scene several of the band died from a heroin overdose, they are equal to Eyehategod in my eyes & to say that Eyehategod - Take As Needed For Pain album is in my top 3 metal albums of all time.