• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

I'm partial to them every now and then, only ever had it in the cans though, and they're £2.99 a pop. They've also dropped the % of them as well. https://www.dragonsoop.com/abv

This stuff is £3.99 for a 700ml bottle at 15%. It's not fizzy like the shit in the cans and tastes like cough medicine. Not recommended for anyone with a tolerance to alcohol because the caffeine gets you first...

The caffeine is why I don't have them very often. I've found I'm very sensitive to it, and any more than a couple of cans and I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.

Fuck me, have you ever tried to get pissed on Baileys? Not a pleasant experience.

Baileys is a drink for the non drinking person....
I do like it ; not for getting drunk though. I treat it more like a liquid dessert. Same as stuff like cherry brandy liqueur which I love. Sweet alcoholic drinks certainly can get you very pissed since they're usually strong and the sugar enhances the effect, but when those come back up it's extra revolting. To this day I can't even smell elderberry wine without wanting to be sick.

Looks suspiciously like my piss... 😜

C2-B8-F436-C799-462-B-8-FEB-4-A2-F0-FE35-C94.jpg

Straight from the Carling factory.