• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

I have drunk, obviously, good bit of kava.

This Vanuatan Waka one, I saved it so long because it's the only kava in house too actually strong for me, with other options.

It got my head spinning too for hours, but I got too stoned first as well.

Still, I'm revived, had bit more fiji kava since, vaping more aeed now feeling high.

I have the 2nd "wash" of the strong Vanuatan Kava to follow, feel ready for it now.

Kava weed kava weed kava etc, however, is a great alternation of drink and herb.

Just not alcohol but it's my alcohol.

I used to feel sorry, decades being allergic to all alcohol. Wishing for a tipple with my weed.

I never even remember alcohol exists now.

Kava gets me trolleyed lol. In a very similar way, better buzz though. No hangovers. And like cannabis, it's constituents are actually good for you in multiple ways.

When I read the thread title, I actually had to think of you @AutoTripper and Kava because yeah, alcohol just doesn't cut it for me anymore. It did before my dissociative abuse though so the theory about cross tolerance might be correct but I don't miss it a bit, alcohol tends to bring out the worst in (some) humans and it's pretty toxic.

Liked the taste of Baileys tho.

Fuck me, have you ever tried to get pissed on Baileys? Not a pleasant experience.

Baileys is a drink for the non drinking person....
My best friend at fantastic Swansea Uni, 1999 great girl year younger, very clever, she loved Baileys. I liked the drink but never went out thinking to buy baileys.

But after deciding the alternative, Irish cream something? was the same thing much cheaper, if I ever did chiose it as an accompaniment it was that one.

My best friend at fantastic Swansea Uni, 1999 great girl year younger, very clever, she loved Baileys. I liked the drink but never went out thinking to buy baileys.

But after deciding the alternative, Irish cream something? was the same thing much cheaper, if I ever did chiose it as an accompaniment it was that one.

Yeh, there are many cheaper and often superior alternatives to Baileys. But if you try and get shitfaced on any of them, you'll be puking your intestines out all night. Nice taste, sickly as fuck...

Yeh, there are many cheaper and often superior alternatives to Baileys. But if you try and get shitfaced on any of them, you'll be puking your intestines out all night. Nice taste, sickly as fuck...
I hear you. Luckily, I was gifted a nose on how to get wasted without needing to bark up wrong trees lol.

Maybe worse yet, except it does get you pissed up- Snakebite! You'll know it.

Too many and not a nice feeling. Beer and cider basically.

So latest F.U.B.A.R another 2.55 mg trip Sunday, part plugged.

Seem to be okay too, just wasted still. Kinda dreamy but nice too.

Kava keeps me relaxed, weed keeps me high.

Nope, drunk error ; on account of I was pissed on the last of the nettle ale I made in the spring when I decided to fill the rowan wine jars. Thankfully the 3 other ones all have their locks in. XD

I'm interested in your recipe for nettle ale mate. Sounds good to me...

I hear you. Luckily, I was gifted a nose on how to get wasted without needing to bark up wrong trees lol.

Maybe worse yet, except it does get you pissed up- Snakebite! You'll know it.

Too many and not a nice feeling. Beer and cider basically.

So latest F.U.B.A.R another 2.55 mg trip Sunday, part plugged.

Seem to be okay too, just wasted still. Kinda dreamy but nice too.

Kava keeps me relaxed, weed keeps me high.

Yeh, I know snakebites well - but my snakebites beat any shit you'll get in a pub - Karpackie at 9% and Frosty Jacks at 7.5%. Tastes like arse, but does the job.

Do you remember 'Purple Nasties'? Basically a Snakebite with a generous dash of blackcurrant juice to make it even more vomworthy....

I

I'm interested in your recipe for nettle ale mate. Sounds good to me...
It's good stuff. Tastes much better than you'd expectt from the main ingredient. Almost a little bit like a Schweppes ginger ale. Makes a specially nice refresher on a hot summer's day.
It doesn't come out vastly alcoholic but if you fill yourself full of ENOUGH of it... ;)

PS I'll message ya the recipe. If anyone else wants it shout out.

Yeh, I know snakebites well - but my snakebites beat any shit you'll get in a pub - Karpackie at 9% and Frosty Jacks at 7.5%. Tastes like arse, but does the job.

Do you remember 'Purple Nasties'? Basically a Snakebite with a generous dash of blackcurrant juice to make it even more vomworthy....
I don't recall purple nasty's as a term.

But that's what we had by sounds. I didn't mention it because I assmued it was the snakebite.

We added blackcurrent. Made it more likely to end badly in my feeling lol.

Now me, I'll try anything man, within reason. I did some mad things as youth.

Nowdays, I push boundaries, with calculation, and minus that one over plugged dose which will be too, just a tale in time, I've sailed pretty free, and still seem no weaker mentally. Even now, relief to me after 33 tabs in 7 days has me very dazed, little concussed feeling lol.

But as teens we're all prone to fooling.

One tiime, after a Blackcurrent Snakebite session, it was a hot chocolate and ginn (ghastly stuff IMO), which made me pigsick. Was only 15 though.

Worst thing I ever tasted possibly- Castor Oil! Horrific stuff. Good laxative, but the Magnesium Oxides I use now are tonne better.

I could crunch up 3 foul MDMA pills, but never whiff castor oil again.

All I know is Guinness & black and I always thought that went rather well together. I'm partial to the odd Snakebite too if it's made with a very dry cider and well-chilled.

But a combination of all three things sounds admittedly revolting.

I liked guiness.

But then again- Murphy's.

Equally good really. Same treat. Maybe less (iron?)

I think it was basically cheaper some pubs. I did love a good merry student guiness drinking session though.

i know its not served here to the likes of me so i brought my own.
c7h7IUD.jpg

is this acceptable? the outlandish price physically to be able to drink water. hahaha
Im out peace