• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Used to annoy me when Costco only advertised the pre tax sale price. I’ve come to buy shit I don’t need, I don’t wanna do maths as well.

Was it lewd?
A leccy box is pay as you go electricity. Instead of gettin a bill you prepay on a card or key/chip thing. In the old days you used to put actual cash (coins) into them. You see them less now cos they're a rip off.
Plus who's ever had their leccy go off at midnight back when you had to go to the shops to top up?? Showing my age maybe.

It's a hard process believe it or not when it's rigged lol jk
Yeah been planning on that now or the alternative because once a smart meter is in there is no alternative option.

Last edited:
Really? That sucks. I remember living in Newcastle city centre and having a meter with a key fob I had to get topped up at a shop. We spent nights using candles and having the freezer defrost on us and just living like we were in the 1800s when too skint to top up or the shop was closed.

everest-ayurveda-jaiphal-antioxidant-revitalizace-tkani-100-g-sypaneho-caje-2130294-1000x1000-fit.jpg

Lidl scrumpy cider
San minguel lager

Im. Seriously going to have to bin the cider and beer off soon and just stick to rum and diet lemonade, my gut is reappearing...
I blame the sun

Lidl scrumpy cider
San minguel lager

Im. Seriously going to have to bin the cider and beer off soon and just stick to rum and diet lemonade, my gut is reappearing...
I blame the sun

I lost my guts through red wine last night. Pebbledashed the bog at least four times this morning.

Vodka sorts that shit out...

Mixing it up tonight chaps, tequila and Karpackie.

Sweet!

(Oh, and weed)

Sweeter...

Last edited: