Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | chinup |
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Oldskipper

Bluelighter
I remember my mates in Dublin telling me that Guinness can only travel west, which is why UK Guinness is shite. Sounds like typical Irish blarney to me, but they may have a point...
It's a myth, it's said Guinness doesn't travel very well, That's bollocks. Doesn't matter where you are in the world, if it's poured correctly you'll get a decent pint. In fact, there's a string of pubs along the Holloway Rd in north London, all have Guinness on tap and it's as good as you'd find anywhere here in Dublin

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
I'm partial to them every now and then, only ever had it in the cans though, and they're £2.99 a pop. They've also dropped the % of them as well. https://www.dragonsoop.com/abv

This stuff is £3.99 for a 700ml bottle at 15%. It's not fizzy like the shit in the cans and tastes like cough medicine. Not recommended for anyone with a tolerance to alcohol because the caffeine gets you first...

The UltimateFixx

Bluelighter
Fuck me, have you ever tried to get pissed on Baileys? Not a pleasant experience.

Baileys is a drink for the non drinking person....
I do like it ; not for getting drunk though. I treat it more like a liquid dessert. Same as stuff like cherry brandy liqueur which I love. Sweet alcoholic drinks certainly can get you very pissed since they're usually strong and the sugar enhances the effect, but when those come back up it's extra revolting. To this day I can't even smell elderberry wine without wanting to be sick.

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Looks suspiciously like my piss... 😜

Straight from the Carling factory.